Some help please.....

Ralph v. Smith

Reaction score
I don't know if I am posting this in the right area but I will try a couple different areas I am looking for a pitching coach that would not mind working with a 15 year old my daughter stated that she would like to learn pitching and I believe that might help her out in the long run willing to travel within a half an hour of time if anybody has suggestions

jpkeating

Reaction score
Wish a could help you, I know a very good one in North East Ohio

IRdad09

Reaction score
Same here. I know a few around Cleveland. I'm sure someone will jump in and point you in the right direction.

JanSkiz

Reaction score
I don't know if I am posting this in the right area but I will try a couple different areas I am looking for a pitching coach that would not mind working with a 15 year old my daughter stated that she would like to learn pitching and I believe that might help her out in the long run willing to travel within a half an hour of time if anybody has suggestions
Katie Chain Miller in Galena

Softydad

Reaction score

MAKE THE TEAM, 4822 HENDRON ROAD, GROVEPORT, OH, 43125, UNITED STATES
614-619-0301

INFO@MAKETHETEAM.COM

Pitching coach Chelsie Baker... pitched at Ohio State. It's very close to Ricart off of Hamilton Road and 33. They only offer offered pitching lessons on Tuesday's... just go to the website to book online or call

Softydad

Reaction score
Sorry downtown Columbus
Just posted the info for Make the Team, probably only 15 to 20 minute drive for you. My daughter is 15 and took lessons from her with another P on our team. She is very good, younger and relates well to the girls, very likable

Ralph v. Smith

Reaction score
Thank
MAKE THE TEAM, 4822 HENDRON ROAD, GROVEPORT, OH, 43125, UNITED STATES
614-619-0301

INFO@MAKETHETEAM.COM

Pitching coach Chelsie Baker... pitched at Ohio State. It's very close to Ricart off of Hamilton Road and 33. They only offer offered pitching lessons on Tuesday's... just go to the website to book online or call
thank you i will give them a call my daughter plays for the Barracudas and she practices on winchester rd and ebright.

Denver Roach

Reaction score
Thank
thank you i will give them a call my daughter plays for the Barracudas and she practices on winchester rd and ebright.

Brobst Park. Make the team in Groveport is close to Brobst Park. In addition KL Athletics is also pretty close to Brobst Park as well. All have good quality pitching instructors.

Last edited:

Ralph v. Smith

Reaction score
Brobst Park. Make the team in Groveport is close to Brobst Park. In addition KL Athletics is also pretty close to Brobst Park as well. All have good quality pitching instructors.
Yes she practices right there at the park I decided to make an appointment with make the team you guys have been very helpful this website is very very informative

ALISA WEAVER

Reaction score
Can you suggest a good personal trainer in New Orleans? I play as an amateur, but I really want to improve my skills.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you suggest a good personal trainer in New Orleans? I play as an amateur, but I really want to improve my skills.
Did you find your personal trainer???
I am very disappointed in this community for no one suggesting a good personal trainer in New Orleans!!!
Come on, people, tell this young lady your favorite trainer in Louisiana!!!!

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this site and all of it's members are based and reside in Ohio which happens to be approximately 17 hours drive time away. I doubt that anyone has personal knowledge of a trainer in Louisiana to help you out. That said, I wish you the best of luck.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
you got Bobby Beignets down on the east side.... then there's the famous Crawfish Cristopher the "hit man" down by Jacksons square... Donny Dimes in the French quarter... and if your really a top level player, i would check out "BIG GUNS"OAKLEY, down at the Oak alley Plantation. let us know how it goes...