8:00 AM A1 VS A2 ? 10U 8:00 AM B1 VS B2 ? 12U
9:30 AM A3 VS A4 ? 10U 9:30 AM A1 VS A2 ? 12U
11:00 AM A5 VS A1 ? 10U 11:00 AM C1 VS C2 ? 12U
12:30 PM A2 VS A3 ? 10U 12:30 PM A3 VS A1 ? 12U
2:00 PM A4 VS A5 ? 10U 2:00 PM B3 VS B1 ? 12U
3:30 PM C3 VS C1 ? 12U 3:30 PM A3 VS A2 ? 12U
5:00 PM B2 VS B3 ? 12U 5:00 PM C3 VS C2 ? 12U
6:30 PM ? ?6:30 PM

GAMES ARE 1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES LONG WITH 10 MINUTES FOR WARM UP.

PLAYOFFS WILL BEGIN AT 6:30 PM SATURDAY NIGHT FOR 12U TEAMS ? BRACKETS WILL BE DISPLAYED AT THE SPANO DOME.

Good luck to all teams but Im pulling for the Ohio Ice !

John Newsome

The 10u Lasers went 2-0 for #1 seed and play at 11:00 on Sun
Not sure of other 10u results
Valley Extreme went 2-0 in pool A Laser Pink 1-1 and Akron Sapphires 0-2
Pool B I'm not sure
Pool C Tidal Waves 2-0 Pitt Spirit 1-1 and Ice Orange 0-2
Ice Orange defeated Laser Pink 5-4 in bracket play is the only one I have.
From the games I saw the Tidal Waves appear to be the team to beat.

Pitt spirit beat Ohio Ice in elimination and Valley Extreme beat Holly Hills in the 1st round.

12u Ice Orange lost to Rampage 2-1 in a hard fought game in this morning's elimination round...great game Rampage we hope to match up again later this summer...you've got a solid team

We played some good teams this weekend with the Pittsburgh Spirit, Tidalwaves and Rampage all in our bracket....nice job to everyone and good luck this season!

David Donaldson
Ohio Ice 12u Orange

Pool B was Rampage 2-0, Ice Carter then Holly Hills (I believe but not certain)

Thanks David, like wise on the Ice orange team. ?Was one of the best games all weekend for us. ?It also took alot out of our girls to come back to face a very strong hitting Tidal Wave team. ?We were pleased with our girls performance this weekend, going down on a bad 1st inning against the Wave falling behind 8-1. ?But our girls showed alot of heart and fought back.
Congrats to Tidal Wave, and best of luck to all the teams. ?Thanks to the Spanodome on another great winter tournament.
Looking forward to seeing all the teams again, outside this coming season!
Joni & the Rampage girls

Congratulations Tidalwaves on a great tournament. Very classy bunch of girls and coaches.

Rampage lost to Tidal Wave in Semi's, I believe the final score was 9-6. ?Heck of a fight, but our girls gave it their best and never quit!

PghFan, agree Tidal Wave, along with all the teams throughout the weekend were great. ?Was an enjoyable competitive weekend for all, great start for the upcoming season.

Congrats to the Evolution 10u from PA for winning the championship !!

Congrats to the 10U Evolution a very classy organization. They beat our 10U Ohio Ice team 6-5 in the championship. Look forward to seeing you in future tourneys.

Congrats to the Tidal Waves on there championship run. After watching them twice Saturday, it was obvious they were the team to beat this weekend. The one Pitcher...#9... looked pretty good and sure looked familiar ;)
Overall, most of the teams looked solid and I had a good time catching up with many coaches, parents and softball friends. The only team I didn't get to watch was the Rampage, but I did get to talk some softball with there staff. Good luck Rampage with your 2007 season.
Here's to all the teams having a great 2007 FASTPITCH season!!!

Anyone have a cut&paste, or link, to the full listings of both 10u & 12u games/scores? - thanks!

Congrats to the Tidalwaves and more specifically: "B.B.B.B.B.B." !!!
Hope we can catch some of your games this season!

Mama B.

Sorry Bink you didn't get to see our Rampage girls play, but it was great catching up on things. I'm sure you'll get a chance throughout the season, I know how you get your rounds in on the weekends.

fpfan....thanks for the compliment on our girls. We were not sure on what to expect with this group in their first 07 tournament showing as a first year team (and majority younger). I gave them a forewarning, this wasn't anything like local county tournaments. They did very well and stepped up throughout the weekend. They fell down a few times, but came back kickin'.

Congrats to Tidal Wave on a great weekend, hope to get the chance to play your girls again this year!

Good luck to all the teams this season !
Joni Miller
Rampage 12u