SpringFling1 Results

I'm not going to post scores for this tournament just results. So please if you make a post only post wins and losses.

12u Poll Play
2-1 LunaChix
1-2 Ohio Danger
2-1 M.O.B.
0-3 WL Force
3-0Lady Lasers Blue

10u Pool play
1-2 LunaChix
2-1 Buckeye Blast
0-3 Ohio Diamonds
1-2 WL Force
2-1 Ohio Dragons
3-0 Ohio Classics

Friday 6pm Games

12u
LunaChix over WL Force
Ohio Danger Over M.O.B.

10u
WL Force over Ohio Diamonds
Buckeye Blast over LunaChix

A great day to play Fastpitch. I say some pretty stout teams play this evening. This looks to be a great field of teams playing here this weekend. I am looking forward to seeing the 12u Lasers play tomorrow morning. Along with the Ohio Dragons and the Classics go at it.

I'll see everyone in the morning

Jon Allison TD

Go Bomber's Go, 2-0 today! Good Luck at 6:00 tonight!
UPDATE:
Bombers won at 6:00 in the bracket play and await their opponent tomorrow at 10:00. Keep up the good pitching Laney! Keep hitting the ball girls! Win, Win, Win!

MOB 3-0 today great playing for the ladies, and some good plays in both games with the chix

LunaChix:

I've never seen a TD request that only wins and losses be reported, with no scores. What's up with that?

Great tournament and great teams entered.
I think all the girls had a great time and showed great sportsmanship. Didn't see any issues all weekend!
Congrats to all teams that had wins this weekend whether you won the tournament or not. I know it was a hot one!
I know I'm tired:) Way to play hard ladies!

Fun weekend and some good games played. Luna did a great job on the fields and getting this thing going. Both my DD and there team gave it all, all weekend and had a great time. Congrats to the lasers on 2 hard games.

I'd like to second the comments made by Mom2Many! Good tournament Jon.

I'd like to specifically call out the 10U Classics for being very competitive and classy in victory and defeat from the coaches to the players to the parents.

Great weather!
Great food!
Great locations!
Awsome ball teams playing ball!
Everything from top to bottom was Great! Good job Jon and all Luna chix parents & field crew!
WELL DONE! :D

LunaChix:

I've never seen a TD request that only wins and losses be reported, with no scores. What's up with that?

Why do we need to know scores. all we need to know is who won and lost.

Remember, this is about the girls playing Fastpitch.

Knowing the scores helps determine one teams strength to anothers. If three teams play eachother then some idea of the strength of the teams can be drawn from what the final scores were against like opponents. Whats the big deal? Seems silly to not list them when everyone else does. This is travel ball not summer rec or T-Ball. People can handle the truth.

Very nice tourney put on this weekend. Jon, Jeff and the LunaChix families and players did a great job. This is a nice place to play and this tourney site will continue to grow. I would like to thank juice (Jon Allison) on a job well done.

There was a drawing this weekend, for every young lady that played.

Given away

Icee (donated by our Icee vendor)
Nike Bat bag (donated by Play it Again Sports Springfield Ohio
2009 Rip-it Force bat of choice (donated by unknownsoftballdad and the LunaChix)

The winner was a lucky young lady on the 10u Ohio classics.
1 ticket was given to each player on every team in the tournament.

I would first like to congratulate the Dragons 10U on their finish. Jon, excellent tourney. The girls had a blast and were wore out. I personally loved the format of 100 min. games no new inn. after 90. allowed for some great games to be played. The weather was wonderful, and the umpires put in some longs days but did an excellent job. Special shout out to the Classics player that won the drawing, nice added touch Jon. Just a top notch tourney and I hope it continues to grow.

Kurt Tyson
10U Buckeye Blast

Scores are important (if not why keep them ?) and even though the girls are 10 and 12 I'm not aware of any damaged physche's due to scores being posted on a message board. Strange request. But whatever --my team was'nt there so "to each his own" .

Thanks John for a well run tournament. Breakfast sandwiches and hamburgers were awesome.

Congrats to the Dragons...You brought the bats this weekend, and you defense was solid. The girl who played second base had a great defensive tourney.