State "A" tournament

Does anyone have a clue what the Pool play schedule for states happens to be since it is only a few day away? Not like anyone has to make plans or anything!!

If your talking about the NSA in Brookpark, No we have not gotten anything from them yet! >:(

I emailed Lisa this morning. She replied that she is expecting to have the NSA "A" schedule completed today.

I know it is hard for the "Fastpitch Public" to be patient, but remember teams were allowed to enter the NSA State "A" & "B" tournaments until two days ago. ?Once you have a list of teams entered, you have 5 age groups to schedule and then you have fill the field time slots to properly utilize the complexes that are being used. ?This does take a bit of time. ?

I saw that the NSA "B" tournament people plan to annouce game pairings by tomorrow night after 7:00 pm. ?There is some information on the NSA website. www.ohionsa.com/index.html

I can't give you any information about the NSA "A" tournament in Youngstown area, other than I believe the 18u will be at the Thunderplex and some of the younger groups will be in the Poland/Boardman area, (I overheard a conversation at the Ohio Stars tournament this weekend). ?

Good Luck to all the teams entered.

Jack Gore
Rattlers Fastpitch 18u