Static 97 wins Colonial House Motel Classic

Congratulations to the Static '97 for their championship this past weekend in Pigeon Forge, TN. A great team effort! It's too bad the rain had to ruin what was surely going to be a great game between the Static and White Lightning.

2010PigeonForgeTN261.jpg

WOW - what a good look'n bunch!!! :) Nice job ladies. See you tomorrow as it will be time to get back to work for this weekend.

Sounds like Kavin and gang had themselves some fun this weekend. CONGRATS STATIC. You beat up some good teams.

Nice job Kavin and the Static girls. Congratulations on the win.

you guys did good... we were 1 run away from having to whoop up on you in bracket play... Way to bring home some 1st place hardware.

Congrats on the tourny championship!!!!!!!
Nice team pic there with the mountains in the background.

Probably took Kavin 2 hours to get the picture right...:lmao:

Congrat's to both Static teams for rep'ing Ohio!

Can I get a link/info to the tourney .. we are going to send some teams there next season .. wifes parents live 5 min from the diamonds .. works for me!

some observations about our trip to ISA Colonial Classic:

Awesome fields :cap:
Awesome competition
Southern Hospitality to the highest degree
and more dip spit per square inch of toilet seat than any place I've played :lmao::eek:

Congrat's to both Static teams for rep'ing Ohio!

Can I get a link/info to the tourney .. we are going to send some teams there next season .. wifes parents live 5 min from the diamonds .. works for me!

I'll hook you up

Awesome competition
and more dip spit per square inch of toilet seat than any place I've played :lmao::eek:

The buffet was good on Friday night with both Static teams families there too. I saw a few lets's say "buffet professionals" in the other seating areas of the place. Talk about some people who could pack it away! :D

And don't forget the traffic. It was especially fun getting back out onto the main road from the field area with the power out to the traffic lights.

Awesome competition

The buffet was good on Friday night with both Static teams families there too. I saw a few lets's say "buffet professionals" in the other seating areas of the place. Talk about some people who could pack it away! :D

And don't forget the traffic. It was especially fun getting back out onto the main road from the field area with the power out to the traffic lights.

that was a good ol' time for sure!!! Yeah, I do recall seeing some folks that make a bi-weekly stop at the Golden Coral... except this was better. :rolleyes:

Have fun getting the red dirt/clay stains out of the uniforms. Our daughters white/blue socks are still red from our tournament down there in April.
Looking to make a return trip down there (Knoxville or Chattanooga tournament) in late June. Of course will be staying in Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg.

Glad y`all have fun down there and did well. They play the SEAA World Series down there at the same fields, as well as the fields in Sevierville. You talk about a week long fun event!

Again congrats to both Cincy Static teams!!!!!!!

It certainly was fun, and I hope we go back again sometime. Maybe next time a day or so early, or stay after the tourney is over to do a few non-softball activities. I'm sure the girls would have a great time. The go-carts looked like they would be a blast.

It was quite a contrast weatherwise from the previous weekend. It was 48, cloudy, and gale force winds in Beavercreek on the 8th, and then 84, sunny and humid this last Saturday. I prefer the latter. :)

Our Static teams stayed at Hotel Pigeon Forge - less than a mile away from the fields. The hotel is average (nothing great) but clean, has a pool, & only $60/night including taxes.

I told my girls to be fast & not slide so we could keep the uniforms look'n good w/ no red tint to them :)

Have fun getting the red dirt/clay stains out of the uniforms. Our daughters white/blue socks are still red from our tournament down there in April.

Yeah, for sure. The DD's white uniform shorts just came out of the wash, and the stain is still there. She did as the Kavin said, and was fast and didn't have to slide, but sat down cross-legged and had dirty cleats when she did it. Luckily Kavin is a P&Ger. He'll know what to do. :D