Stud SS, 3rd base, great bat looking to sub

Stud SS

Reaction score
14U player looking for a team to sub on this weekend (July 13-15). She is coachable, hard working, dedicated, an uplifting teammate, and is a stud Short stop or third baseman. Batting average in the 5 tournaments she played in this summer was over 400. Her team disintegrated last week, therefore she is without a team for this upcoming weekend. She just wants to play ball. If you are interested then please let me know. We are located in central Ohio, but will travel.

jbaugh33

Reaction score
Due to late scratch I'm looking to add to roster (SS or Pitcher) for Nationals in Columbus, Indiana 7/17-7/21. We are from Licking/Pataskala
Personal message me if consider. Jason at jbaughcpa@hotmail.com

Walsh

Reaction score
we are going to nationals July 26-29 in Bloomington Indiana and would have definite interest. We will less 1 player due to hs volleyball. Call me 330-353-5795 and we can discuss
Mike

Tam H

Reaction score
14U player looking for a team to sub on this weekend (July 13-15). She is coachable, hard working, dedicated, an uplifting teammate, and is a stud Short stop or third baseman. Batting average in the 5 tournaments she played in this summer was over 400. Her team disintegrated last week, therefore she is without a team for this upcoming weekend. She just wants to play ball. If you are interested then please let me know. We are located in central Ohio, but will travel.
Would she like to sub this weekend?