Team is shutting things down and six players are looking for a team 00's and 01's 2-pitchers, Catch

Rocket8

Reaction score
My team lost another player today and given the numbers that we still need - we have decided that it is time to move on regretfully, so I am going to do everything I can for my young ladies to find each on of them a team for this season. Breakdown of six players that are available:

1) 2000 Catcher/IF, R/R Hustle, power, aggressive

2) 2000 OF/IF, R/R Quick, Hustle, Attitude

3) 2000 1B/OF L/L Dives, Good Glove

4) 2001 OF/2B R/R Quick, Tracking ball

5) 2001 P/1B R/R Good pitcher, Power

6) 2000 P/1B/3B R/R Glove, stick, heads up

Great group of young ladies and sorry I will not be able to coach them this season and hate to see them leave, but it is the best decision at this point for all of them. Please contact me with any questions and I will put you in touch with each one of them. I can answer additional questions as well.

All are based of of Southwest Ohio area - so please help me find them a new team. Thank you and my contact info is below or PM me. I will not post their contact information in this thread.

Rodney Hoffman
513-309-7532

Maddawg2222

Reaction score
i have six 01 girls r they close to grove city looking to fill roster for fall winter and summer.

coach384

Reaction score
Parma Blue Diamonds 16u looking for one or two pitchers have one on roster. We were a very competitive team that took 1St,2ND and 3rds in tournaments.
Matt Jackson
shacking610j@yahoo.com

google1

Reaction score
I've sent you a few text messages with no responses. Are you trying to find these young ladies a team? We can possibly give 3 of them a home but I need contact information. Please return my messages ... 513-393-4804.

AceGRC

Reaction score
The Lady Barracudas have an opening on 16U & 14U
Catcher and a Utility player.........Groveport/ Canal Winchester/ Columbus area
dated: 9/28/16
Contact Head Coach Dave Owens 614-329-3040

Rocket8

Reaction score
Google1 - thank you for responding to me tonight. Just trying to clarify what you might be trying to say here by your comment. This can be taken a few different ways. Like we talked about I am passing along the information to my players and if the parents have questions about a coach, team or org they know I will gladly answer the best I can or point them in a direction of a resource. It is up to them to contact you - I am not randomly passing out their contact information. The parents and players can get in touch with you if they wish too. I originally took offense to your "Are you trying to find them a team" comment. Yes I am, however I do not hold my players hands nor the parents. I expect them to have to work for the things they want or wish to accomplish and yes to take charge in their unfortunate search for a new team. And they know that. No one hates this more than me - not being able to work, coach and teach this great group of players, so this is why I took your comment personally.

I am not sure if you are a coach - if you are you can surely understand my feelings here. Coaching is a wonderful experience and some do it better than others, but all at this level do it for the girls. If you aren't doing it for the girls please step to the side. I know of your organization as I have coached against your players - they are great young ladies so I hope I am misunderstanding your comment.

On a side note - I have been in Atlanta since Sunday morning at a work conference - just got back tonight - not a lot of time to reply to voice mails and texts and PM's. I will be doing that tonight and tomorrow or until I forward everyone's information or get back to each of you. Coaches have jobs as well, families, other responsibilities besides the team (though they treasure their players) so everyone please remember that, offer to help your coaches - not necessarily with practice or yelling out instructions but in other ways. 99% of the coaches I have worked with, talked to, learned from and coached against are great guys and gals and doing this for your kids for free. Also take a minute to think about the head coaches daughter's and what they go through. They are at the field and hour or more before games, practices and going to "tryouts" sometimes 3-5 times a week to work with potential players, setting up gear and tearing down nets. For those that know me I am passionate about the game and the players and the opportunities and heartbreak it can bring.

As you can see by my post above, I am not marketing my daughter any different than what you see above, she has been the last one I talk to anyone about opportunities unless specifically asked about first. I did not contact coaches prior to this posting, no one knew before my players and families other than the org president. Call it etiquette, respect, loyalty - whatever you want. Unfortunately coaches have to sometimes put the team before their daughters. I did it and mine did not like it at times, we talked about it and I hope she understood and some day will REALLY understand the entire situation. As softball mirrors life quite often - it was lessons learned for her and sometimes at her expense. I wont mention her name because she would get mad at me (doesn't like attention) but she is very special and I love you kid.

Good luck to everyone this fall and summer and thank you coaches for reaching out. From my feedback it sounds like the radius most of the parents are looking to drive is 1.5 hours from Cincinnati/Milford/Loveland/West Chester areas.

One player has found a team. Remaining players listed again below:

1) 2000 Catcher/IF, R/R Hustle, power, aggressive

2) 2000 OF/IF, R/R Quick, Hustle, Attitude

3) 2000 1B/OF L/L Dives, Good Glove

5) 2001 P/1B R/R Good pitcher, Power

6) 2000 P/1B/3B R/R Glove, stick, heads up

I've sent you a few text messages with no responses. Are you trying to find these young ladies a team? We can possibly give 3 of them a home but I need contact information. Please return my messages ... .

amanda0602

Reaction score
Hi Rodney
I am the coach for the Ohio Tigers 16 u. We are looking to add a pitcher and catcher/utility to our team. We are In grove city. I can be reached by e mail at mandajean0602@yahoo.com or by text/phone at 614 560-6928.

Thanks
Amanda Tucker

brettm1

Reaction score
Hello,

I am coach of Electric Storm 01. Looking for up to 3 good athletes with great attitudes to complete our team. We are in Zanesville and you can reach me at cell 740.704.8768 or email bmccutcheon@fascoamerica.com.

thank you,
Brett McCutcheon