ASA Tournament TEAM NEEDED for Wolfack Summer Best of the Best - Canton OH 6gg

owpb

Reaction score
Watch Thread
  1. TEAM FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING...

2. owpb Member
  3. Due to team dropping out, we are looking for one more team (16u or 18u)
  4. to fill out our 32 team tournament. If interested, contact me ASAP,
  5. as I'm looking to fill the opening as soon as possible. Contact me for
  6. information at (330) 283-4869 or by email at chasmo112@aol.com
Chuck Ferrell
OHIO WOLFPACK

1. THE 2018 SUMMER BEST OF THE BEST COLLEGE SHOWCASE

**ENTRY PACKETS are now available by e-mailing Chuck Ferrell at Chasmo112@aol.com

DATE
    Friday June 29th through Sunday July 1st 2018

MISSION STATEMENT
    The purpose of this college showcase is to provide teams a tournament that the softball athlete can state
    her case for why she should be recruited to play at the college level.

16U & 18U age group games @ Willig Fields ( 4 lighted playing fields ) ** BACK FOR 2018 **
    2300 30th St. NE
    Canton, OH 44705

TEAMS

AGE GROUP PLAY-UPS
    We will ONLY accept 16U or 18U age eligible teams for 2018. Exceptions MAY be considered by
    Tournament Committee.

FORMAT

The tournament will be a (6) game minimum. 5 Pool Play Games with Seeding into Single-Elimination Bracket Play. Pool games will be 1 hour & 25 minute time limit, finish the inning.

Bracket Play will begin Saturday evening after final round of Pool Games are completed. All Bracket play games will be 1 hour & 25 minute time limit, finish the inning. Then go straight to the ASA international tie breaker until there is a declared winner or at the top of the 8th inning, whichever comes first. Championship game will be 7 full innings - NO TIME LIMIT ? (3) Umpires.

MASTER FIELD SCHEDULE
    A tentative Master Field Schedule will be emailed when complete and posted on this tournament thread. Games will start on Friday June 29th at 8:00 AM.

TOURNAMENT SANCTION & UMPIRES
    This tournament is a pure showcase sanctioned and officiated by ASA. All games will have (2) umpires except for the championship game, which will have (3) umpires.

ENTRY FEE
    18U & 16U teams = $675 entry fee (Negotiable due to the lateness of the situation)

The entry fee must be a personal check or money order made out to ?The Ohio Wolfpack Organization?. All teams will be notified via e-mail that their entry form and check has been received. Entries will not be considered without full payment enclosed. NO REFUNDS will be made after your team has been accepted into the tournament.

SEND APPLICATION AND ENTRY FEE ($675) TO: The Ohio Wolfpack Organization
    % Chuck Ferrell - Treasurer
    1713 Cadbury St. NW
    Massillon, OH 44646
    (330) 283-4869

Last edited:

owpb

Reaction score
Feel free to call me with any questions.... (330) 283-4869
Chuck Ferrell, Tournament Director

owpb

Reaction score
Team found, thanks to Ohio Wolfpack Hysong!!