Thanks Girls!!!

daboss

Reaction score
Many that know me are aware of my practice to end my pitching lessons by March 1 so there is no conflict with coaches that want their players reporting to them for the season. While I have already said my good luck and good pitching to all my high school age girls, the last of the last are night after night leaving. For some to be their first of many years in the circle.

I wanted to first mention how great this winter has been working with all of you. It has been so rewarding for me and the progress each player made is difficult to measure. This winter I have worked with more beginners than in any one season before. A sign that our game is still growing and a fresh interest is on it's way. Good kids with a bright future in this game and in life. I don't know how you can ask for anything more.

Last, I need to point out that the skill level varied greatly but all worked hard with me to understand the art of pitching. In light of the tragic summer I had to endure, all of you and you families have been so kind and supportive. I really had a great bunch this winter caring for me as I gained a full 12 lbs from all the homemade sweets and food you shared. lol. It was worth every pound I promise!

Good luck ladies! See you again in November!!!!!

DynastyFastpitch

Reaction score
Those girls are lucky to have you Paul. You are truly a giver, not a taker. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm happy I was able to work with Shelby. She always gave her best. You instill that in every girl. Keep up the great work.