THE clinic...don't miss it!

This is the clinic you do not want to miss...We will be bringing in Crystl Busto's probably the best and most feared hitter in the World and yes the Pink Lady you can not miss this....Jennie Finch!

Jenny will be doing teaching clinics her self, two per day and it will be limited to about 30 pitchers per session....Crystl and I will be doing a hitting clinic each day for 6 hours!

Dates: October 4th and 5th
Sat time 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sun time 9:00 am to 3:15 pm

Location SWOBAT 9030 Port Union Rialto Road
West Chester, Ohio 45069

Look for registration information next week....thank you!

You do not want to miss this opportunity to meet the best and to work with the best
and ask them how they do it...you may even get a picture and autograph with their Gold Medals.

You wanted it and now you will have it...the best of the best in the World!

More information to follow....Wright State University coaching staff will be there Saturday only as they have games Sunday...Coach Bee and his staff will energize you just by them self!

I think you will be happy....especially with CB and what we teach as to hitting...this will allow you to talk with Coach Bee from Wright State University as to what we teach versus what others see as a hole in our swing or swinging down or level. We will take ALL your questions as to what we teach and how we do it....come to the clinic and ask your questions as we welcome it! Look at the WSU stats and ask how it happened!

You will understand why we do not teach hitting down on the ball or level on the ball and you will be able to ask her yourself!

You want to know ....ask her!

Look forward to seeing you there and bring your camera!

SWOBAT Olympic Softball Camp 2009

October 4-5, 2008

Bringing USA Olympic Gold Medalist to Southwest Ohio

Learn from the best softball players in the world

Jennie Finch, Crystl Bustos and Howard Carrier

Discover what it takes to be a champion on and off the field

Open to girls 4th grade & up

Campers need to bring their glove and any equipment needed to participate

Pitchers must provide their own catcher (there is no charge for the catcher)

Saturday, October 4th

9:00am - 4:00pm Hitting (Limit 125) $165

9:00am ? 12:00pm Pitching (Limit 30) $125

1:00pm ? 4:00pm Pitching (Limit 30) $125

Sunday, October 5th

9:00am - 4:00pm Hitting (Limit 125) $165

9:00am ? 12:00pm Pitching (Limit 30) $125

1:00pm ? 4:00pm Pitching (Limit 30) $125

Combination package: 1 Hitting Session + 1 Pitching Session $225

Campers will receive:

Lunch provided both days

Photo opportunity with Olympians

Autograph opportunity with Olympians

Advanced Registration is required.

Participation is limited, so sign-up today

To Register go to www.swobatshowcases.org

Or call 513-860-5828

What a weekend! This will be a treat for players of all ages. There must be something about Jennie.....who else has ever gotten Crystl to wear pink!!

I know Crystl is looking forward to this clinic. She has always said she loves the dedication and drive of our Ohio girls. Just getting a chance to listen to her and Jennie tell their Olympic stories will make the weekend worth while.

And for anyone who has not had the pleasure of watching Howard in action, come listen and learn from the hitting instructor Crystl calls "one of the best in the country and the best in Ohio"

Be watching for registration information.

Advanced Registration is required.

Participation is limited, so sign-up today

To Register go to www.swobatshowcases.org

Or call 513-860-5828

The site is now up and running and we are already getting registrations!

Jennie will be conducting the pitching sessions herself so you are not going to just hear her talk about pitching ... you will see her in action.

Statman and Ringer.... no you can not sign up for pitching lessons as we have to draw the line somewhere!

We will also be demonstrating Right View Pro so you will have a better idea of what it is all about and of course Jennie and Crystl are on Right View Pro.

Crystl and I will be coming to each station through out the clinic to work with the kids.

During lunch Jennie and Crystl will be eating and signing autographs and you can take pictures with them....please let them eat a little as you get autographs!

We are trying to get a printer on site so you can buy an 8 x 10 and then get them to sign it.

After the clinic we will also try to set some time a side for more autographs and pictures so everyone will hopefully get an opportunity to get one.

Look forward to seeing a lot of you that have inquired about the clinic through phone calls and emails already.

Howard

is that $165.00 for each day or both. wasn't sure if we need to put a preference day on registration. darn, I wish the mailman came on Sundays!!

Each day it looks like to me. ;) Since one is listed on Saturday & the other on Sunday.

Hitting (Limit 125) $165 and Pitching (Limit 30) $125 per session two sessions a day with Jennie. Make sure you specify the days you want.

Combination package: 1 Hitting Session + 1 Pitching Session $225

Since the pitchers are going to be with Jennie we wanted to offer a package for the next day so they can get a full session of hitting in with Crystl and Howard.

Thanks Howard

Went to this 2 years ago.

It was really cool having my dd get a picture wearing gold medals around her neck with crystal and natasha.

Howard works with Crystl whenever she comes to the area and he does clinic's with
her.
Yes he is difficult to get into for lessons!

Straightleg

Wow, of all weekends to schedule a college visit. We sure are going to miss this one. Every clinic we have been to with Howard and Crystl has been awesome. In addition, the girls getting their photo taken with Crystl Bustos and getting to wear her olympic medals is unforgettable--especially when they come back with their 2008 medals!!

We will miss you however we may need to draft Bob to work a station since he has before and understands our system...I will be sending out emails soon to put a team together as we have in the past.

We got your other one through a session and back off to college this morning.

Howard

Can't wait to see Crystl and Jennie. Hope Jennie brings Ace. I can't run a station but I can sure take care of Ace. Montanna will have a blast with him.lolol
Gary

We are pleased to announce Head Coach Jerry Breaux will also be working one of our stations and knows our system of hitting very well. We have been working with Coach Breaux since 2004 and do clinics at there school, Evangel University in Springfield Missouri.

Coach Breaux is also a Right View Pro distributer and works with Don Slaught in his off season and at shows and clinics which was how we were introduced.

Crystl and I will be at Evangel in January...I think on 29 and 30 in 2009.

His team the 2008 Lady Crusaders celebrated the 20th anniversary of Evangel softball with another banner season. Under the direction of Breaux, who began his 15th year in 2008, Evangel won its ninth Heart of America Athletic Conference championship - the most by any EU team - and its fifth straight title. Breaux's team also advanced to the NAIA Region V Tournament for the ninth overall and fifth consecutive season, finishing with a 28-18 record.

Looking forward to this clinic!! A chance to work with 2 of the premier fastpitch players in the world, along with Howard and the rest of his team.

DON"T MISS IT!!!

Who would pass on a chance to see attend a clinic with Jennie and Crystal. Howard, always puts on a great clinic and with the staff he has coming it will be great seeing many of you. DD and I will be there both days.

Being a mom of a daughter lucky enough to be "one of Howards kids" I am looking forward to meeting all the people on here who Howard talks about. Hey Tim and Chris, as Howards long lost sons, how about putting together a family reunion for all of us-lol With the combination of instructors, Crystl, Jennie and Howard and the staff at SWOBAT who are working hard to make this event a huge success it looks to be a great weekend.

Be sure to get your registrations in early-I'm sure the spots will fill up fast.

To the softball community....I knew this may happen and I just want to get your thoughts...

We Crystl and myself do not teach the girls any differently than the boys as to hitting techniques and you will see why at the clinic. The only difference is in the balance points of the male and female at toe touch...with that said I am getting phone calls and emails from boys parents wanting to come to the clinic!

Does anyone have any serious issues with doing this?

We did a clinic at Evangel University coed and had no difficulty other than one dad questioning me openly and I quote, "Do you mean you are going to try and teach my kids (had his whole team there how to hit like girls?" "Yes, God I hope so anyway!" There is no difference in the mechanic's of the swing and after the clinic was over he wanted to know if we were coming back next year!

In jest, and I repeat it was only a joke, I told one of my boys it would probably be the only way he could ever meet a girl!

So any opinions.....

Man, my dd would love to go to this clinic and work and meet Jennie Finch. We have a fall tournament that weekend in Toledo................(scream)!!!!! Dang it all.

Just wont tell the dd about this clinic :0)