NSA The fall classic Oct 5-6 4 gg 10u 12u hosted by Ohio classics 02

"The Classics Fall Brawl"

NSA Single Elimination WSQ

Tournament : 4 Game Guarantee (weather permitting), Single Elimination, NSA WSQ

Location – Pickerington, OH 43147 / Pickerington Central HS Softball Complex

*Premiere 4 field complex in Central Ohio, host to several high level tournaments*

Date : October 5-6
, 2013

Age divisions 10U, 12U

Awards:
1st Place (WS berth, individual player awards, & monetary award)
2nd Place (Individual player awards)

Tournament fees: $400 per team (Registration Deadline: September 27, 2013)

Gate Fee: $5.00

On-site concessions

Game length: Pool & Bracket play: 1:15 with no new inning. Championship Game: 7 innings.

Game times: 1:30 time slots

Tournament Director: Jason Parsons 740/497-5580(After 5pm M-F or Any Sat & Sun)

Email Info: ohclassics02@gmail.com

*Please email ohclassics02@gmail.com for tournament registration form*

Rules
: Straight NSA rules for all divisions. Coaches may bat their lineup in pool play. Courtesy runners for catchers and pitchers or injured players may be last out or someone not currently in the lineup.

Protest: NSA standard fee to be paid in cash at time of protest.

Home, Visitor: Coin toss for pool play and high seed for single elimination bracket play

RAIN POLICY
: Should the fields be unplayable or become unplayable we will make every attempt to complete the tournament by modifying the format, shortening game times or any other options available. Cancellation of the tournament will be a last resort. In the event of tournament cancellation, the Oh Classics ‘02 will refund pro-rated entry fees to each team based on a 4 game guarantee less any unrecoverable expenses incurred.

List of teams entered/interested: (20 team max)

10u
Central Ohio lady vipers(in)

12u
Classics
Central Ohio lady vipers 01 in
Central Ohio lady vipers 02 in
Stingrays 02 in
Storm 02 (interested)
Glory 01. In
pc sting 01 in

Great place to play! This a chance to qualify this year for the 2014 NSA World Series.

Ohio Stingrays '02 is for sure attending Jason. I'll be sending the registration in soon.

Think long, think wrong my friend ;)

LMAO.
I have a tough decision to make...been pondering quite a bit this AM about this as well as where all of these local teams are going to be working out indoors this winter. Man alive, there are a lot of teams in Fairfield County that are looking for indoor training space for the winter. Jeez, I really wish I knew a place where they could go to get a lot of work done in a short time frame. :rolleyes:
Shhhhhhhh (for now).

I'll get back to you ASAP, Jason. Keep us on the list as interested please. There are a lot of good reasons to play this, as you have so eloquently stated via text.

10u

12u
Classics
Central Ohio lady vipers 02 (interested)
Stingrays 02 (in)
Storm 02 (interested)
Glory 01 ( contemplating) lol
Pc sting 01

Lots of 12 u calls coming in . Will get some posted after weekend need 10u interest

Jason.
Ohio Glory '01 is in. I will e-mail you shortly to get the registration form.
Thank you & we are looking forward to this.

Chris Zaker
Ohio Glory '01

Thanks Chris z and Chris m glad to have u both also vipers 02 are in now as well

10u

12u
Classics
Central Ohio lady vipers 02 in
Stingrays 02 in
Storm 02 (interested)
Glory 01. In
pc sting 01 in

Unfortunately due to not large enough turnout we are unable to keep this tournament going. So all checks will be sent back and I apologize thanks for considering us

Unfortunately due to not large enough turnout we are unable to keep this tournament going. So all checks will be sent back and I apologize thanks for considering us

Any chance any of these 12u teams are interested in scrimmages? We were looking forward to this tournament. There are seven 12u teams listed, and we had sent in our registration weeks ago with our check going out this week to pay for entry. 8 teams for 12u seems like a pretty decent turn out. If any of you coaches are interested in scrimmages, contact me. I would be interested in setting something up for one of the following afternoons. . . . 10/5, 10/6, or 10/13. Thanks!

Michael Waddell
Diamonds 01 Black Fastpitch Softball Coach
Queen of Diamonds Showcase North Coach
www.theqsport.com
mwaddell99@gmail.com
740-360-5996
[URL="http://www.advocare.com/10077287"]www.AdvoCare.com/10077287
[/URL]
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelwaddellcommerciallender
"Never give up on the things that make you smile."

Michael, I can reserve fields in Lancaster at Martens or Maher park for this weekend. Jason and i spoke about this the other week, I can get us umpires and field crews for a very reasonable price per game. We would like to get these 12u teams together and at least do a friendly tourney. We could setup on Saturday or Sunday or BOTH if enough teams want to do that! If we can get 6-8 teams in the cost per game would prob be around $25 per game/team.

Your thoughts ?? Who else is interested? We need to act quickly though to secure the fields with Lancaster Parks @ Rec.

Chris, I would love to this weekend, but we are already booked with practice and some specific defensive catching instruction. I would still be open to the other dates mentioned earlier.

Mike, we are already booked for a tourney that weekend.

Michael Waddell
Diamonds 01 Black Fastpitch Softball Coach
Queen of Diamonds Showcase North Coach
www.theqsport.com
mwaddell99@gmail.com
740-360-5996
[URL="http://www.advocare.com/10077287"]www.AdvoCare.com/10077287
[/URL]
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelwaddellcommerciallender
"Never give up on the things that make you smile."