The OFC Fan Poll!

As a compliment to TheRinger's Coaches poll, why not have an OFC fan poll? Well, I figure I have enough commitments so i might as well have another one on my plate. so here goes:

The OFC Fan Poll will be run much like Ringer's poll, except u dont have to be a coach to enter. There is one stipulation--you must be an addicted, life or senior members. If u are a coach, or if i find out u r a coach i will send ur votes to Ringer and ask u vote in the coache's poll, makes sense to make ur voice heard there. I dont need ur team affiliation, ur name or ur social security number. Just a 1-10 listing of the teams u r seeing week in and week out. I will have more news and info next season..no sense starting one now with tryouts and fall tourneys starting up...by winter, we may start to do a pre-season poll.

again, this is to compliment ringer, not to step on his toes..if he doesnt like it, i wont do it. anyhow, if u have any questions or concerns, let me know here.

Statman Ray

ps--i will most likely like to handle the 16 and 14 year old age group..maybe someone could help me with the 12s or 10s, depending on the number of votes i get

Statman,

Good idea. We all know that the fans (parents) know more than the coaches anyway.:lmao:

Hey, if you can find a computer to do one also, and also add a strength of schedule component, we will have the maikings of a BCS Poll!!

We'll see how the Slammers & Lasers like it when we all revolt and the fans & computer place them at 5 & 6 respectively. :lmao:

Kidding aside, thanks for putting on the body armor, picking up your weapon, and engaging in battle Statman. I am sure it will stimulate lively debate, and interest! ;&

strength of schedule would be awesome, however i dont see the coaches giving me schedules out of the love of their heart, it will take lots of leg work...the best weapon i do have is the tournament listing themselves..what gets tricky is when those TD's dont post who is entered...then, i need to make a new name so if i rank tourneys, i dont receive the ire of posters everywhere i go