The Ohio Hawks ‘04 Gold Tryouts.

Coach Irwin

Reaction score
The Ohio Hawks ‘04 Gold - Irwin team will be playing a very aggressive showcase schedule(D9, Scenic City, T-Bolts, etc)with 4-6 Fall Showcases/Tournaments and 6-8 Summer Showcases/Tournaments and are looking for 4 athletic players that have the dedication to succeed at the highest level. I am a non-parent coach that focuses on what I call the AAL - In coaching philosophy .....Accountability, Attitude, and Leadership. I have coached baseball for 20 years and softball for the past 10 years.

We will hold team workouts on the following dates and locations:

Thursday, August 1st, from 6:30PM until 8:30PM at Paul S. Metzger Park, 147 Granby Pl W
Westerville, OH 43081.

Friday, August 2nd, from 6:30PM until 8:30PM at Parkview Softball Complex, 420 N. Commons Blvd., Mayfield Village, OH 44143.

If you have any questions, please call or text Head Coach Dave Irwin at 440-823-2947. By e-mail at coachirwin@ohiohawks.com

If you plan on attending one of the above workouts, please text or call Team Manager, Bill Kelly @ 216-965-2845 or by e-mail at coachkelly@ohiohawks.com. If you are unable to attend either of the above dates, contact us to schedule a private workout.

Last edited:

Coach Irwin

Reaction score
We currently have a player that as her primary position is a catcher. I would certainly consider athletes who have experience catching who could compete for the position.

Coach Irwin

Reaction score
We will have a 4hr practice once a week on the weekend. Some practices will be in Mayfield, some in Hilliard.

Coach Irwin

Reaction score
Player fees will be between $1200-$1500 depending on tourney costs.

Coach Irwin

Reaction score
We are anticipating good weather Thur & Fri for both scheduled tryouts. If you plan on attending either one and have not registered yet, please send an e-mail to coachkelly@ohiohawks.com