The WWAST Lady Warriors charity benefit team looking for 14u, 12u, 10u players

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Very excited and proud to announce that the G-Plex indoor sport complex in Garrettsville, ohio has scheduled "3" winter indoor softball tournaments, 10U, 12U, 14U, in support of The WWAST!! I will be looking for players for all "3" age groups. We will be sporting a new jersey(s) for 2018 and I'll be posting a link to that very soon, this is also a donation to The WWAST charity.

14u = January 27-28
12u = February 17-18
10u = February 24-25

Here is a link to the charity we play for: http://woundedwarrioramputeesoftballteam.org/

Everyone needs to watch this video and see these guys and gals play, its truly an inspiration:

Link to the Lady Warrior teams facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WWASTLadyWarriors/

Please come play, bring your team, donate cash or buy a jersey or spirit wear. A truly great cause and one tied directly to the sport we all love.

Donate directly here: http://woundedwarrioramputeesoftballteam.org/make-a-donation/

See flyer for dates:

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background: url("styles/default/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png") center top repeat-x rgb(240, 247, 252); border-radius: 5px;">

• Indoor Softball Tournaments.jpg

Attachments

Indoor Softball Tournaments.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 1

wow

Reaction score
This a great cause. Thanks coach for inspiring us all and using softball as a way to raise awareness.

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
To join one of the teams this year, the only thing you need is to purchase a jersey, (details coming soon), and then you’re player is in. I just need email, text info, positions played, age, current travel team.

I’ll be sending out jersey order info soon, finalizing the 2018 Jersey style now.

Thanks!

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Here is the link to the new 2018 WWAST Navy Blue colored team jerseys, there is a sizing chart available there also:

https://www.cagear.com/store/custom-apparel/custom-number/wwast-stars-jersey/

Remember the only cost to play is the purchase of a jersey. Any other fund raising or donations are accepted as well, 100% goes to the Charity unless specifically communicated.

Be sure to order the “Navy” jersey and WRITE SHINEY material in the comments of the roster submission form so it triggers us to do on a different fabric, we are going with blue this year and a softer fabric. Also be sure to put "Lady Warriors jersey donation" in the comments also, so they know to give us our 20.00 per jersey donation. Be sure to put any number, we can have duplicates, and let the girls use a nick name on the back-does not have to just be last name, have some fun with it.

Attachments

• 2018_WWAST_Jersey.png
    2018_WWAST_Jersey.png
    772.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
10 and 12u rosters are full, still need quite a few 14u players.

We also need teams to sign up and play at the Gplex, sign up and get some work in for a great cause!

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Still looking for 14u players, any position or skill level. Please sign up or pass along, I need 4-5 players or will have to cancel. Even if your player can only make Sat or Sun.

Help us out for a great cause.

dizzywig

Reaction score
Hi Tom, wish Mattie could help out but she just aged out at 15. I will pass on request to our 14u coaches and I might know a couple girls interested. Can you send me details of the tournament you will be playing in?

Thanks! Jeff

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Tom, wish Mattie could help out but she just aged out at 15. I will pass on request to our 14u coaches and I might know a couple girls interested. Can you send me details of the tournament you will be playing in?

Thanks! Jeff

Attachments

Indoor Softball Tournaments.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 6