TheSoftballZone 2019 Coach of the Year - Ashley Kennedy

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Congratulations to Ashley Kennedy for Winning TheSoftballZone 2019 Coach of the Year. Ashley will receive $500.00 cash or being named TheSoftballZone Coach of the year.

part0.jpg

Coach Ashley Kennedy with here husband

Ashley Kennedy week #27 Coach of the week. Ashley is a coach with the Willoughby Starzz.Not only is she an amazing coach but she has helped my daughter who had been bullied believe in herself and know that it is okay to be different. She is not just a coach but she is a role model for my daughter.

Before my daughter was on the Starzz she was bullied due to that my daughter told me she wanted to die. She was put in counseling but it was ultimately Ashley believing in herthat got her through. I don’t know if you are a parent but you can believe in your kid andtry to stop the hurt all you want but sometimes it doesn’t help. Ashley supported my daughter, gave her hugs and worked with her to be confident. that confidence helped my daughter come out of her depression. Today softball is her passion and her silly side is welcomed and loved as a parent I will forever be grateful to Ashley.