This "Politically Correctness" is getting out of hand

Louuuuu

Reaction score
So I'm on hold with Frontier Airlines for 20+ minutes. One of the announcements playing over the lousy hold music says that if you don't arrive at the gate at least 15 minutes before departure, you may be "Re-accommodated on another flight".

Re-accommodated ? And here I was afraid you'd be "Booting my a$$ because this plane's gotta go".

'Sorry I missed the meeting, Boss, I got re-accommodated...

:rolleyes:

JoeA1010

Reaction score
Who is it within companies and organizations who thinks this type of psychobabble is liked by people? Who comes up with this nonsense and then says, yes, this sounds good, let's go with it?

FastBat

Reaction score
The worst offenders of "Political Correctness" are airlines, almost to the point of being condescending. I love the fact, if the airline is late, you wait. But if a passenger is late, they will leave you. Last August, I actually boarded my 7 hour flight, and found another passenger in my seat. The airline had given away my seats. They felt I couldn't possibly make it to that gate on time, I physically ran from one gate to the other, in flip flops with kids! What other company does that?