Thunderplex Indoor Tournament - Feb

;D
Good news!
I just spoke w/ Robin at the Thunderplex re/ the 10 and 12 year old division tournament being held Feb 25 & 26. She now has four paid entries and 2 more verbal committments for the 10's. Topguns, Pittsburgh RoadRunners, Ohio Ice, and PC Pride out of MI. The 12's have 6 paid entries. Don't have names for that one tho. This is a Pony Q.

Sounds like we have a tournament!

Here's what's in so far: Only teams that have registration forms in are listed.

Moved the list to Page 4 - TheBearMay

Dave,
Spoke with Bill and according to him he has contacted you about the Lil Slammers entering this Feb. Tournament. Looks like a very nice field of teams!
Joni

Old age, Joni. (but dont tell Marcee) :)

Bill has always come to both the Holiday and Feb tournys. He mentioned it at the Holiday tourny but I neglected to put in a sheet for him.

All fixed.

d

Great, looking forward to it!
Unfortunately I am sure Marcee already knows!!! She does live with you afterall. I knew Bill wouldn't have forgotten, that man forgets nothing!
See you in Feb.
Joni

Dave, look forward to attending your tourney for the first time! We sent out our entry form and fee today, and we are looking forward to seeing our old and new coaching friends. Thanks for promoting another quality indooor tournament Lee Pyles-Central Ohio Stingrays 10U.

Thanks, Lee.

Getting 10s is always tough and we all here appreciate your support. It's going to be a great weekend!

Dave

Hey Dave! Looks like a great field of competition is already forming! I'm very much looking forward to coming to the tournament for the first time as a first year coach and team. We hope this to be the first of many years at the Thunderplex!! Thanks for the info! ;D ;D ;D

Marie Shaver
14u Breakers

Dave, Awesome field of teams in all age groups. Looking like the 10's are coming along which I found was a difficult age group last year as far as finding teams to play. I have a young 12U age group team this year and look foraward to the very good competion in the 12U age group.

Jeff Klopfer
Ohio Classics 12U

Thanks, Marie and Jeff.

I've added another 14u tonight, and have received calls that more are on their way.

PONY wasnt originally sure about sanctioning an indoor event, however with the quality of teams (and the distance that they are coming from) this is most definately a proof of concept.

Thank you everyone for the support.

Dave

Joni, I look forward to seeing you in Febraury. Dave glad we can provide the support, Let's play ball. We are going to have a lot of fun.

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

Opps, I meant Marie. Look forwad to meeting you marie,..

Jeff
Classics

Hey Jeff, we'll get to catchup on missed time! Looking forward to it, see you in Feb.
Joni

Dave--You're very welcome! Sounds like you have a great thing going for you at the Thunderplex and I'm just glad the Breakers can help you out even more!!

Jeff--thank you! I look forward to meeting you as well! See you in Feb!

I know this is a little off topic, but has anyone heard if the Ohio Lady Lasers are having a 10U team this year? They usually are heard from in the early northern tourneys?

Glad to see that the Valley Sting 10u is now entered, they are always a tough out.

Lee,
I look forward to seeing your team in Febuary,its
hard not to enter a tournament that has so many
talented teams entered.
Dwayne Buck
Valley Sting 10u

Thanks Dwayne for the compliment. I'm going to live'n the thread up a little and try and guess the final 2 10U teams that are interested. I'm going to guess the Pittsburg Power and Ohio Pride! Does anyone else want to give it a shot? ;D