Tourney T-shirts

BHaines

Reaction score
I don't know what is going on this year with tourney t-shirts, but I don't understand having an 8u and 10u tournament but not offering youth sizes. Many of my girls wear youth medium or youth large and an adult small is not the same as a youth large. It has provided a disappointing experience for many of my families this year. Parents don't want to spend $20 for a shirt their child can't wear. I am asking tourney directors to please keep in mind these smaller girls when you host a tourney for younger girls. They want to promote your tourney for you. Just not in a t-shirt dress!

ech92

Reaction score
I agree with you and wanted to add that $20 for a t-shirt is a little on the high side yet we have seen them going for as high as $28 a shirt this year. It’s getting out of hand!

#4mom

Reaction score
$20 is cheap for a tournament shirt lol. I don’t like the when tournaments have someone come in that makes them then they’re about $40-$45. I’ve always bought XS for my 10u daughter. Still long but they fit and they will wear them for years and they make great practice shirts.

Jose_canusee

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe you are not playing in the right tournaments.
We have always offered youth medium clear up to 3x preorder and then youth tonadult large at the park.
20.00 is cheap for a tournament shirt I ageee

Reaction score
As a travel coach and I have a T shirt Business as well, I will tell you $20.00 dollars is cheap. I personally like the vendors who charge 28.00- 34.00 for the front then you have to pay an extra 8.00 for the team names on the back. What kid wants a tourney shirt without the team names on the back. We charge 20.00 front and back for a solid color shirt, and 26.00 front and back for a tie dye. We carry youth medium to 3x and if we run out of a certain size we will have more the next day or I will mail it to you at no charge if it is on a Sunday. The reason why the cost is higher at these events is the teams that host them use this as a fundraiser, so the vendors have to give a certain percentage to set up there, which I don't mind doing at all since it is their event. Just wanted to give my perspective from the other side thanks

#4mom

Reaction score
As a travel coach and I have a T shirt Business as well, I will tell you $20.00 dollars is cheap. I personally like the vendors who charge 28.00- 34.00 for the front then you have to pay an extra 8.00 for the team names on the back. What kid wants a tourney shirt without the team names on the back. We charge 20.00 front and back for a solid color shirt, and 26.00 front and back for a tie dye. We carry youth medium to 3x and if we run out of a certain size we will have more the next day or I will mail it to you at no charge if it is on a Sunday. The reason why the cost is higher at these events is the teams that host them use this as a fundraiser, so the vendors have to give a certain percentage to set up there, which I don't mind doing at all since it is their event. Just wanted to give my perspective from the other side thanks
Yes we like those one too! But the ones that charge $45-$50 to print there are ridiculous

Reaction score
I completely agree with you, they are just taking advantage of the kids and parents.