Training with some Racers!

Discussion in 'Akron Racers - Akron, Ohio' started by coach james, Oct 29, 2016.

1. coach james

coach james New Member

The Indiana Clinic proudly presents
    Kelley Montalvo, AJ Andrews, Jenny Gilbert, and Sara Pauly all of the Akron Racers. As well as Chanda Bell (formerly with the Chicago Bandits and Kentucky U. HER sister who won a championship with Alabama in 2012, Chauncy Bell.

As well as Rick Pauly, the pitching coach of the Akron Racers, Georgia Bulldogs and the US National Team
    We also are privileged to have Brandon and Jamie Carr from Knoxvill, TN (they work closely with the Vols) and many other instructors from across the country.
    If interested in attending this once in a lifetime clinic on Jan 6, 7, and 8 in Richmond, IN
    Contact Coach James.
    Email me at jeclark96@yahoo.com to receive the official flyer with links attached to register. Don't wait ,because the limited slots are filling up fast

2. coach james

coach james New Member

This clinic is filling up. We've got players from across the country flying in from CA, TX, OK, NY, FL, WV, PA....
    Those of you in driving distance are nuts to not take full advantage of this opportunity.
    Email me at jeclark96@yahoo.com
    I'll send you the official flyer with all the registration links attached.

3. coach james

coach james New Member

4. coach james

coach james New Member

Clinic is this weekend in Richmond, Indiana.
    This is your last chance to get registered. Email me at jeclark96@yahoo.com
    I'll send you all flyer with all the links attached.