Tryout Preparation Clinic - Sunday July 19th, 2015 6:30-8:30pm

Reaction score
Website
www.micaelaminner.com
Hello,
This email is to first and foremost give you some information about the tryout prep clinic I'm hosting this Sunday July 19th from 6:30-8:30pm. REGISTRATION WILL START AT 6PM. The cost is $65. The location is 1647 Southeast Ave, Tallmadge OH, Building 5, 44278.

Myself and Darcy Thompson (sports specific trainer in the facility) will be hosting the clinic. Please arrive early or on time.

The girls will be grouped together based on age.

We are CAPPING the number of girls at 30. Therefore the first to respond to this email will be locked in. Please only respond if you 100% for certain will be attending. If you respond and confirm and then do NOT show up, I would politely ask for a $25 cancelation fee. I will most likely have a waiting list for this clinic once I blast this out.

The clinic will be covering the basics of what a tryout will consist of:
-hitting off a machine and tips to be successful
-throwing in a target with correct technique - tips on how to increase MPH
-fielding - infield/outfield - proper infield fielding position - proper drop step to the ball in the outfield
-running - we will have a sports trainer working with athletes on how to run and increase the home to first base time - first step is key
Lastly, CONFIDENCE TALK AT THE END!!!!!!!!!

If you are just looking to work with me privately, please attend this clinic to meet me and look at my availability first hand at the end of the clinic. This will be a good way for you to work with me and see if this could be a good fit. At this point I'm pretty booked, but might have a few openings.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing back.

You can contact me via phone: 9403958999
Email: micaelaminner@yahoo.com
Or respond direct message through here
Or just respond below!!!!

We have 5 signed up and I just sent out emails today 7/14/15.