utility 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Bolyard

Reaction score
Emma has played travel ball the last three seasons and absolutely loves the sport. She is an off speed pitcher, outfielder, third and has a big consistent bat. She’s extremely coachable and comes with an awesome cheer section. Her aspiration is to continue to grow and learn so she can play in college. We’re looking for the right team to ideally be with the next four years. We are located west of Columbus willing to drive an hour or so for the right team.

Last edited:

Taylor Yoder

Reaction score
Hi I coach the Ohio Ice Gold team. We are looking to add one more player. Both of our coaches play/played college softball and are not related to any of the girls on the team. We focus a lot on recruiting as we both have been through the process and know what to expect. We practice in North Canton. If you are interested my phone number is 330-569-8103.

Robert Bynum

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello, if you are still available Elevate 16U is looking for a infielder/utility with good hitting skills. We have a college based organization and are very invested in the player recruiting process. If you are interested please Contact Coach Rob @ 937-620-0421 thanks.

Gbaugh34

Reaction score
Hello
MOV Pride 16u Baugh is playing at the rossford Dome this weekend We play Saturday 10:40 & 2:40
And sunday
2:30 & 3:45
Specifically looking to fill these positions for this weekend
If interested please reach out to me
937-926-1311
Gary

Zoran

Reaction score
Velocity Heat 16u team is looking to add a player or 2. Great group of ladies and really competitive. We are based out of canton/ alliance area. Please feel free to contact me, all positions will be looked at!
440 725 9177 coach zoran. Text is best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.