VALLEY EXTREME 16u needs a catcher to complete the 2019 roster.

Discussion in 'Girls Fastpitch Softball Catchers' started by Mozac#11, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

Solid team needing another catcher. Great opportunity for a talented player to take her game to the next level. Contact Bob Smith 330-550-5921.

2. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

Still looking for a catcher. Great opportunity!

3. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

4. David Dalessandro

David Dalessandro New Member

Are you still looking? Where's your homefield

5. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

I am still looking for the right fit. I have practice fields in Youngstown and an indoor practice facility close to the fields. Our tournament fields are in Cortland. Call me if you need more info.

6. David Dalessandro

David Dalessandro New Member

Thanks for the info. We're down in the SW corner about 20 minutes west of Cincinnati. Youngstown is too far for us. Thanks for your time.

7. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

Thank you. Good luck!

8. Mozac#11

Mozac#11 New Member

This team has played 2 tournaments so far this summer and twice played in the championship game. last weekend we won the 18u tournament in Willoughby. The team is made up of mostly 14u players. Unfortunately we have had 2 season ending injuries. We are looking for a catcher and outfielder/utility. Still looking for the right fit. I am not just looking for someone to fill in, I am looking for someone that wants to join the team. let me know if your out there