Vikings elite 05 looking for 1 more

VE_05

Reaction score
Vikings elite 12u (05 & 06) is currently looking for 1 more girl. Prefer a pitcher but looking at other players as well. We are going to have practice this Tuesday 530-700 for everyone and 700 till 745 for pitchers and catchers.

This is a great chance to meet most of our team and see if both sides are a fit. We currently have 10 girls on the team and looking to add another. We have a scrimmage set up February 18th at the bo dome with the blast softball team. Now would be a great time to see if your interested in us and if we are interested in you.

Our summer schedule is going to.be 7 tournaments and 1 friendly. Most of my girls play middle school ball so the end of this month is the last I can practice with them.

We are located in commercial point/ashville ohio which is teays valley school district.

Let me know if you would be interested in a tryout.

J.R. Eplin
614-207-7449
Dwaneeplin@gmail.com

VE_05

Reaction score
Only 2 practices left till school ball. Come check us out. Cage practice tomorrow, scrimmage Sunday, and then our final practice because of school ball. Come one out

VE_05

Reaction score
We will be at mannino's grand slam tonight with a couple girls. Come out and check us out. Or come out to practice on Tuesday or our scrimmage on Sunday. Looking for a couple girls.

VE_05

Reaction score
I can still do a private tryout if your interested in our team. We had our last practice Tuesday because most our girls are trying out for school ball.. send me a message.

VE_05

Reaction score
We are still looking for one more girl.