LATES UPDATE

Sorry
We had to cancel this weekend.
Due to the weather forcast.
See in the spring and summer.

We might be interested. A Saturday would work out pretty good for us

Scott Herman Diamond Dominators 15u

Cell 937-673-0944

We would be interested also, what dates do you have in mind.

Eric Shirk Marion Merchants 14u Black

740-262-6464

The Mid Ohio Thunder Black 14U would definately be interested. We play fall ball on Saturday's at Pinnacle but are avialable on other days. Thanks and let me know.

Julie Kusmits 330-412-4277 or Juliefrogs@aol.com

We are planning 3 team double hitters at Ashland Brookside Park Main field this fall.
This is the field that has hosted Ohio High School State Champion, Wendy? Classic, East of Chicago Classic as well as the USA Team. The atmosphere is top shelf. All we ask is help with field time cost and 2 umps. Electric scoreboards will be used. We ask you treat these as a games and not a scrimmage. We will be putting them in our local newspaper. Fastpitch softball is center of interest in Ashland and usually we have good local crowds. If you?re interested give me a call 419-368-7029 or PM me

What age brackets are you considering??

We are booked for Oct 12th already. I can get Oct 18th or 19th for other teams.

10/12 doesn't work for us - I talked you earlier.

Coach Murph
Lady Lasers

Filled October 12th & October 18th Working on and October 26th.
We can do a 4 team 3 game. Cost is $50.00 for the day.
FYI
Ohio Slammers are booked

Call 419-368-7029

Randy, do you have any teams yet for Oct 18?. We the Marion Merchants Black would like to play. Will you post who is involved . Thanks Eric

Eric, You can be included. Right now I`ve asked Mid Thunder Black, MC Madness, Ohio Stingrays, Ohio Slammers, Ashland Blaze. However I have not heard back from them yet.
Anybody else is welcomed. Call 419-368-7029

Randy, thanks for the information. Please put us in for sure. We are excited at the opportunity to play these great teams, looking forward to the challenge. In order to be the best you have to play the best !!! Just hoping we can compete
See ya on October 12, and October 18

Will Mike Petush of the Emerals email me or give me you phone number.I am try to get in touch with you
Thanks

Eric our teams for October is Marion Merchents,Mid Ohio Thunder Black and Emeralds Black and us.

We would be interested for 10/19 - how far are you from Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo?

We are 1/2 way between Cleveland and Columbus and 5 miles off I71.
Sorry Oct 18 weekend is filled.
I have Oct 26th open and Ohio Slammers are booked.

Randy, thanks for the information, we will see you on the 12 and 18 of October. Do you need me to send you the fee for those dates or pay you when we play.
Thanks Eric Shirk
Marion Merchants Black