Warren Wolff - Who am I ?

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
Well good question !

I am a 48 year old former concrete business owner, and yes it stunk as a career. :) I am the father of two great daughters and a grandfather of one beautiful grand daughter. She is 2 years old and has me wrapped around her little finger.

President and Recruiting Coordinator for The Ohio Outlaws Fastpitch organization,
Ohio PGF State Director, Showcase and Camp Coordinator.

I have a passion for helping young ladies fulfill their dreams of playing college softball at the highest level possible while getting a great education.
After all it is about the education as these girls have no Major League Softball career after college.

Over the years I have been doing this, I have had the privilege of helping many young ladies with the recruiting process and was asked to share some of the insights and learnings from my experience. Most of the information I share, will come directly from college coaches that I talk to on a regular basis.

Do I have all the answers, simply stated, NO, but I am more than happy to share with everyone what I have learned, so please don't hesitate to call me or email me I will do my best to help you.
Have A Great Day !
Warren
Cell 216-704-9908
Email OhioPGF@gmail.com

Last edited: