We need a "BEST IN THE AREA" 12U friendly in late Spring, like Thunder Elite '00 did last year.

If I recall correctly, Thunder Elite '00 put on a set of friendlies last Spring that drew the most amazing talent from last year's 12U division. I know that many of us will be contending with school ball participation, but I think we could probably arrange something to happen the weekend of April 26/27 or maybe May 3/4. Who can do this??? Is there already a friendly out there, that maybe I just don't know about?
I know there's snow on the ground & it's cold, but the Spring will be here before we know it.:yahoo:
What do you know, boys?

CZ

Chris,

I am workign on access to fields for two different Sundays in the Spring (4/27 & 5/4) in Delaware. If it works out, we would have 6 fields at one location. Pulling something together similar to what Kerry did last fall is the ultimate goal. Hopefully I will know within a week if we can get the fields. . . . I will keep you updated.

Michael Waddell
Diamonds 01 Black Fastpitch Softball Coach
https://sites.google.com/site/diamonds01black/
Queen of Diamonds Showcase North Coachwww.theqsport.com mwaddell99@gmail.com
740-360-5996

Hawks Robinson are hopefully planning something April 19 in Middletown... will be getting a post up in the next few days