We're Here Ohio, Fastpitch Report

FastpitchReport

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Trace Fowler, and I have teamed together with many to form Fastpitch Report (www.fastpitchreport.com) . Our mission for Fastpitch Report is be the #1 resource for recruiting, and media coverage for fastpitch softball.

Recruiting. I hate the term "Recruiting Service", typically because many of those organizations main focus is making money. When starting our organization we had 3 main objectives. The first objective was to provide an affordable, incredible value opportunity for prospects. Secondly, we wanted to lean on my collegiate coordinator experience as a tool to help make sure our product will benefit collegiate coaches greatly. Lastly, we wanted to make sure prep prospects have an outlet that provides them with everything they need to market themselves to collegiate coaches. The reality is, no recruiting service can "get you recruited". Your skills do that. We will provide the outlet to market your skills, and provide an incredible place for collegiate coaches to turn.

Media Exposure. As parents, players, and prep coaches, often times it's frustrating there's no clear source to turn for scores, updates, recruiting news, collegiate coach advice, and leisure reading. We plan to provide this with the funds we gather from our events. We want people to have one solid resource for all things fastpitch... and then come to softball zone to chat about it of course :D

In closing, I have spent my entire life in competitive athletics. I was fortunate to compete, and coach at the collegiate level in baseball. I am fully understanding baseball, and softball have many similarities, but I needed great softball people to help guide our mission, and brand.

Warren Wolff has joined our cause, and will help guide the state of Ohio. I plan to have more join our mission as we grow. We are here for the long run, and we need your support!

Please visit FastpitchReport.com , sign up for our newsletter, and follow our social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook). I will do my best to answer any questions anyone may have, and I look forward to possibly meeting many of you.

Best,

Trace

Linedrive21

Reaction score
Welcome and good luck!...Always a plus to have yet another informative outlet for the game!

FastpitchReport

Reaction score
Thank You. We will do all we can to help fill the gaps in recruiting. Our media coverage is a token of appreciation to try and help grow the game, and be a valuable resource.