What happen with the 14u Firecrackers team??

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
So what happen with the Firecrackers 14u team? I hear they folded this past week. Team had a decent amount of talented young ladies.

Parents or players from that team still looking feel free to reach out to me for Opportunities.

Jeff Hill
BJE 04
740-974-6405

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Great Read. Thanks for digging that out. When I heard the fees and then the monthly dues I knew right away it wouldn't last and sounded like a money grab in my opinion.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No paid coaches in Ohio. We’re not the ones grabbing money, or memberships.
You better think again....
The majority of Travel Players get hitting, pitching, catching, defense, speed & agility training!
There are lots of coaches & services offering to make college contacts!
There are plenty of coaches making plenty of money!!!!

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
@Gbrown00097 I was just asking what happened to the team. They had a lot of good ball players on the team and it disbanded before even getting started. I personally talked with some of the parents from the team but I wanted to hear from the Ohio Staff what really happened. I just hope those young ladies get their fair shake out there this late in the year.

Td16

Reaction score
This is Tyler Dudley, Head coach of former OH Firecrackers 05. The reason we disbanded was the coaches could not agree on many things, the parents got anxious because the coaches couldn’t agree. Some felt they had better offers so here we are.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Wow. So the Head Coach didn’t have final say? Or maybe didn’t have the experience to make the final say? I personally do not know the Firecrackers 05 coach but maybe age had something to do with it from what I hear.

I would hope those teams get a full refund. The Friendly wasn’t even played. A complete Monsoon that weekend.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I was actually excited to see the Organization start up at the younger age groups. I watched the 16u play this past summer and was very impressed. I just don't understand how a team disbands that quick. Was it leadership issues? Was it the main Organization issues? Was it the amount of players (14 players)?

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Not personal at all. I actually wanted this team to work. I was simply asking what happen. Sorry if someone out there took it the wrong way. My personal cell # is listed above if you want to chat. No ill will at all from me. Again It just sucks to see 14 talented kids have to start over and find teams and hopefully parents get their money back. Hopefully teams that paid for the friendly gets their money back too. Thanks for the input.

lewam3

Reaction score
Not personal at all. I actually wanted this team to work. I was simply asking what happen. Sorry if someone out there took it the wrong way. My personal cell # is listed above if you want to chat. No ill will at all from me. Again It just sucks to see 14 talented kids have to start over and find teams and hopefully parents get their money back. Hopefully teams that paid for the friendly gets their money back too. Thanks for the input.[/

Unbunch the panties P4thegame...
you take 14 talented 14u players and they will find very good homes in no time at all, this is travel ball in Ohio lol. As for the money, don’t worry about their parents-worrying won’t get the money back.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I wasn’t bashing the organization at all. As a matter of fact I gave props to the 16u team but you over looked that.

As for the Bo Jackson Organization I can’t speak for their growing pains they went through last season as this is my first year with the Organization. So far it has been a great experience with great parents, kids, and staff.

I know last season Bo tried to field Blast teams and failed. They learned their lesson.

They now have Blast teams that play in their proper talent tournaments and Bo Jackson Elite teams with higher level talent. Big difference in level of talent on each team. And you are correct it is hard trying to field a solid team after a bad experience and word gets out but Bo Jackson elite 14u & 16u have been fortunate and blessed to be able to pick up some very talented young ladies from some great organizations in Ohio.

Bottom line from the bottom of my heart sorry if I upset anyone by asking what happened. No ill will and like I said multiple times I watched the 16u team and was impressed with a first year team and their success.

If you still think I’m bashing or whatever feel free to call me on my cell and we can talk.

Jeff