Where are we headed next July

I am wondering if the sites for next years NSA A and B Nationals have been determined yet?

In past years, the sites have not been decided until the NSA Convention in November. Perhaps someone has better information about how this will happen.

Roomer has it that "B" will be in Roanoke!

how true that may be, I don't know

Roanoke is good. We were there a few years ago. It makes that trip to the beach easy after we are done. I hope you are right.

varsity - with all due respect, Roanke as a Nationals site was pitiful. We played many of our games on elementary school fields. You have rec organizations running the different sites. The gate fees and parking fees varied from place to place. A couple of the parks were AWESOME though. You just did not have enough of them. There is NOTHING ELSE to do there and the hotels were very strict on the amount of nights that were guaranteed. Of all the sites we attended for nationals that was the worst. NSA made money and so did the locals though.

From the parent end, I do not remember it being bad. My daughter played 12u then so I guess I didn't notice the little league fields. After fall ball, winter ball, coaching high school ball, and then summer ball, I always enjoy the vacation week afterwards, so I like a location that is in close proximity to somewhere nice (Beaches). Yes, I know- where are my priorities?!