Catching and Catchers discussion Where can I get a catchers glove repaired?

My dd has worn out her dads rather newly purchased catchers mit and we aren't sure where to have it repaired. Has anyone else had this happen, and how did you fix it? We live in the Grove City/Columbus area. Thanks!!:confused:

The Glove Doctor 330-856-4899 Mike Wilkinson. He actually gave my oldest dd's mitt surgery to customize it to her specs.

Bretman gets another vote from me. Revamped a worn out glove from the 70's into quite useable condition which is now on it's second generation player. The kid has a serious sentimental attachment to it.

Nice slideshow Bretman.

Slides 12 and 19 were my favorites. I started with a George A. Reach catcher's mitt in the early 70's and in 1979 my dad bought me a Mizuno World Win (CE-5 I think) catcher's mitt. I still have the Mizuno.

I was hoping to see my 1969 Spalding Tug McGraw glove but I guess that model wasn't very popular....lol. My brother had the Spalding Carl Yaz model. I liked his glove better than mine.

There was a kid on my team when I was about 8 or 9 that had a Montgomery Ward glove. I wanted that glove because it had the coolest web I ever saw.

I also knew a couple of kids that had Sears Ted Williams signature models.

Ahh.....good times......good times......

Len