Which is harder baseball or softball

daboss

Reaction score
I did not watch the video. To answer the question of the thread, why does it matter? They are both games. If you enjoy playing them just enjoy the times as they happen. In cards, Bridge seems much harder than Euchre but I always enjoyed playing Euchre or even a heated game of Uno with the kids.

I'm taking a liberty on the thread to share some innocent points. No real direction just food for thought.

Enjoy the fun things. Not everything in life has to be a challenge. Not everything in life needs to be a competition. You don't always have to be the winner. I'm not advocating participation ribbons. My comments are more directed to a healthy emotional and mental attitude towards life in general. Being humble in defeat is only a part of the equation. A healthy person can accept an outcome good or bad without it defining them.

On that note, in central Ohio I am tirelessly working to finish planting the farm on a day with some of the best weather we've had in weeks. I promise before the day is out to look around an enjoy my surroundings, just as I did when I noticed the morning sunrise. We are so lucky. You people do the same today while at the ballpark. These moments are hard to replace. Good luck!!!

jt7663

Reaction score
On that note, in central Ohio I am tirelessly working to finish planting the farm on a day with some of the best weather we've had in weeks. I promise before the day is out to look around an enjoy my surroundings, just as I did when I noticed the morning sunrise. We are so lucky. You people do the same today while at the ballpark. These moments are hard to replace. Good luck!!!

On a Similar Note with all the COVID BS the kids have had to endure .... Was at our Fields Last Night & Realized How much I missed just seeing Kids everywhere Running, Playing doing what Kids should be doing Without Masks. TAKE a Screenshot of those MOMENTS Because as we know they can be taken away!!

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I did not watch the video. To answer the question of the thread, why does it matter? They are both games. If you enjoy playing them just enjoy the times as they happen. In cards, Bridge seems much harder than Euchre but I always enjoyed playing Euchre or even a heated game of Uno with the kids.

I'm taking a liberty on the thread to share some innocent points. No real direction just food for thought.

Enjoy the fun things. Not everything in life has to be a challenge. Not everything in life needs to be a competition. You don't always have to be the winner. I'm not advocating participation ribbons. My comments are more directed to a healthy emotional and mental attitude towards life in general. Being humble in defeat is only a part of the equation. A healthy person can accept an outcome good or bad without it defining them.

maybe you SHOULD watch the video .........