which team is your favorite

isn't it contrary to Ohio Revised Code to leave the lasers teams out?

^^^^ ;D ;D ;D being an enemy of laser nation creates bad karma. Just Don't Do It . I had to stop laughing to be able to type that. Ohio Revised Code ;D ;D ;D I'd like an open poll where you can vote for anyone OTHER than your team.

I'll not vote 1st --someone else can ;) MD

It's true catsbats, MD speaks from experience. Be prepare to be hunted down by the LNP (Laser Nation Posse) at your next tournament and be ratted out by your coach.

"None of the above" should be an option. Why wouldnt "your own team" be a choice. Silly post ::)

This is silly!! A lot of ppll would probably pick their own team!DUH!

I was too, kinda confused. To play against or to play on? Not sure.

Do they fastpitch south of Columbus ? PS who are the teams in the poll ? Never heard of em'

JUST KIDDIN MD

I dont know, but they sure do have it up North. MD....lol
Though Ill refrain from voting on this since it really doesnt make much sense.

see, I thought it meant by name, who is your favorite. My favorite team of course is our own. But by name, its the Ice. Because you can say alot of cool things with it. Like one post had it, "everyone wants to melt the Ice". Or we chipped away at the Ice. Or the Ice has the coolest players and coaches. Or we freeze up when we play the Ice. And like they can have fun nicknames like sporty Ice, Scary Ice, Ginger Ice, Posh Ice, Baby Ice and so on. So for those reasons I picked the Ice.

Oh, and they can play some ball for sure.

See for us the only time our name is fun is when someone, and it has happened 3 times in the last 2 years, puts us on the schedule as the Furries. Man, that really po's the girls. And I remind them about it all weekend, so they stay mad.

Everyone knows that the softball world revolves around the Ice in this part of the state. :)

;)Actually, I kind of like the sound of 'Furries'. I've always said that if I were to coach a travel team, I'd like to poke fun at the tough sounding names out there and call my team the Funnie Bunnies, which would be sponsored by IHOP, of course. Just remember how beastly a Bunnie can be--a la Monty Python and the Holy Grail--and hope that you don't play any team called the Holy Hand Grenades of Antioch ;D

This has to be the worst topic or close to it, that has ever been posted on this site. JMO

Mozzery ...... did you really mean Furies or Furries, cuz that does sound like a bunny to me

HANDS DOWN!!!

050612_BadNewsBears_ex.jpg

Came across this movie a couple of days ago and I must confer. It's one of those movies that when you come across it, you just have to start watching. BTW, the remake doesn't hold a candle to the original.

Ohio Ice is straight edge. They play by the rules. They are where its at, mon.

Vikings Elite 16 U ,Danny gets the most out of his girls when most would think they dont have a chance .He inspires and makes them believe in themselves.The girls have a blast! 80% local talent!

Silly topic, most everyone will pick their own team, but I saw the Laser 9U team this weekend. What a difference a year makes. They are about a head shorter than everyone else, but they can play.