Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Who are the best pitching coaches in the Columbus area ?

Had a nice young lady try out for our 14U team and she was looking for a pitching coach in the Columbus area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Warren

workhousefastpitch.com
There are a few to choose from there.

No , But she frequents this board , or someone will see this and help you out .

I'm personally a huge fan of Mark Blaszyck. He teaches out of Big League Baseball in Newark and possibly other places as well. My own DD responds very well to his style of teaching.
PM me if still in need interested & I will give you his #.
Chris Zaker

Workhouse fastpictch (Amy Angelo) . she's very easy to get scheduled with and does a wonderful job with the girls.

Mark Blaszyck has done a fantastic job with my DD as well. Highly recommend.

Kelsey Long does a great job at Sugarcreek Softball out in Pataskala.

I would have to say Ron Marstiller is the best pitching coach in central Ohio. I would give him a call!

I really like Jimmy Yates... He takes the girls to the next level and they respond to his instructions quickly... Mark Blaszyck also does a good job. He is located in Newark and Jimmy is located in Columbus so you can choose depending on your location. Both are excellent instructors.

We have gone to Jimmy Yates now for 5 years. He does really well and now my youngest is starting with him now.