WHOA........ "IT" Trailer

Louuuuu

Reaction score
108 views, and no replies. How do you interpret that, Hitter?

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
This version is going to be much more like the book,'I mean how scary Can a movie with John boy in it be??
I was extremely disappointed in the everything in the original mini series except pennywise. Thought Curry really pulled that one off.
Maybe the new one will actually be scary, like that freakin book was!!

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
you must have a pretty brave 4 yr old! i cannot talk the wife of the 17 yr. old to go with me to see it!!!

FastBat

Reaction score
you must have a pretty brave 4 yr old! i cannot talk the wife of the 17 yr. old to go with me to see it!!!

Lol, I'm talking about the "Despicable Me 3" movie for my 4 year old! Can't say I'm looking forward to it and I know she'll be begging to go...something about those little yellow minions...the way those things talk is enough to drive me crazy. Ask your wife if she would rather see "Despicable Me 3" or "IT"...then maybe you'll get to go see "IT" with her. Good luck!

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
Lol, I'm talking about the "Despicable Me 3" movie for my 4 year old! Can't say I'm looking forward to it and I know she'll be begging to go...something about those little yellow minions...the way those things talk is enough to drive me crazy. Ask your wife if she would rather see "Despicable Me 3" or "IT"...then maybe you'll get to go see "IT" with her. Good luck!

nope, pretty sure my wife would sit through Despicable Me 43 times in a row before going to see it with me!!!