Why So Many Guests???

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I see there are supposedly over 390 online looking at this site right now!
Over 20 are Robots - ONLY 19 ARE REGISTERED MEMBERS!!!
And over 350 are Guests! Curious as to why so many people have not registered for the site?
That is a lot of people looking too!

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
I seen over 700 guest and 38 users and 35 robots. I’m not really sure what that all means except people are shy like DanMaz said.

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Many are just looking for relevant information whether it be for hitting instruction, teams needing players or help fixing DD's pitching mistakes for example. Those same people are also leery of joining and posting because if they give too much info away, then others might figure out who they are and some form of retribution might ensue if the other party doesn't like their threads/posts/complaints...etc. etc. And their DDs' will suffer for it. Grow a set of brass ones peeps and join in!

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
We do have a weekly marketing campaign that targets softball people and helps drive traffic to the site. But getting them to take part in discussions is a different beast. We're currently in talk with Russ from PreExit and we're looking at some upgrades that in return should crete more participation easier navigation and easier methoda of becoming a member. But that won't happen until at least October.