Why we play fastpitch.

Just in the interest of a new subject I thought I would ask why we Play. I personally play because I want to be the best SS that I can be and to help my team be the best anyone has ever seen. This winter I will do sprints in the gym, throw balls off the wall and other things to be the better player next year. I play because I love the feeling of winning. Or trying to win anyway.

I can't say that I have a definite reason for playing besides the fact that I have a ton of fun, winning or losing, I just love pitching, batting, and just the overall feel of being on a team and helping them win. ;D

For the girls in our family who all play....we play because we are good at it, and we have a blast playing it. Nothing better than playing fastpitch with your friends when you are all great players and have great coaches. This summer's going to be another blast!! Fastpitch 24/7!!! Thanks Coaches for all your commitment to us. You are the best! ;)

My daughter plays because she loves to compete..Most importantly, she loves the game! :)