Wildcat Pride All Sanction Spring Shootout

Wildcat Pride All Sanction Spring Shootout

Will be held as an all sanction tournament. Date will be May 25th,26th and 27th. Teams with in an hour of Parma may play a game Friday night starting at 6:00pm or later.

Cost is NOW $350.00 per team 4GG, NO discount for orgs sending 3 or more teams now. SEE POST #18. No refunds once fee is paid except for TOURNAMENT CANCELLATION, 4GG IS NOT MET DO TO WEATHER, OR DUE TO HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS AND TEAM CAN NOT FIELD AT LEAST 9 PLAYERS.

Registration will be up on our web site by October. Other rules and refund info will be post then, on here, at that time as well.

Thanks, Todd Harbaugh, TD
cell# 216-849-8963
email, wildcatpride@cox.net

Tournament will again host the following age groups; a combined 18u & 16u division, 14u, 12u and 10u

Schedules can now be found here;
http://www.allprosoftware.net/2012wildcatpridetournament/default.htm

10u
1. Tallmage Blue Devils
2. Madness Red
3. Northcoast Spirit
4. Breakers
5. Parma Wildcats
6. MC Madness - Black

12u
1. Ohio Explosion
2. Lasers Platnium
3. MC Madness
4. Grand River Styx
5. MC Madness Red
6. Elyria Softball
7. Grizzly Fastpitch 99 Red
8. Grizzly Fastpitch - White (Hurrle)
9. ESO Barnes
10. Willoughby Starzz-Red
11. Rally Cats
12. Lake Erie Waves
13. Breakers
14. Twinsburg Tigers
15. Amherst Vipers
16. Lake Erie Waves - Vermilion
17. Ohio Emeralds
18. Parma Wildcats
19. Ohio Lady Bombers
20. Independence Lady Devils

14u - 40ft
1. Wildcat Pride - 98's
2. Ohio Jaguars
3. MC Madness 13u Red
4. Breakers
5. ESO 13u
6. HRS Heat
7. Rally Cats
8. Ohio Power Black
9. Brooklyn Lady Canes
10 Valley Extreme
11. Northern Ohio Softball
12. Ohio Blast

14u - 43ft
1. Wildcat Pride - 97's
2. Ohio Explosion
3. Tigerlillies
4. Grizzly Fastpitch 97's
5. Thunder Elite -97's
6. Ohio Hurricanes Black
7. Legion Lady Blue Devils
8. Grizzly Fastpitch - Black
9. Breakers - Tinline
10. Ohio Power Blue
11. Willoughby Starzz

18u & 16u Division
1. Wildcat Pride - 16u
2. Ohio Hurricanes - RED - 16u
3. Wizards Fastpitch - 16u
4. Extreme Fastpitch - 16u
5. Avon Novas - 16u
6. Wildcat Pride - 18u
7. Lady Lightning - 18u
8. Ohio Emeralds - Jamiot -18u
9. Valley Extreme - 16u
10. Ohio Lady Aces - 18u​

Registrations are now open for our All Sanction Tournament. We will also be adding two 14u divisions, a "PREMIER 14U DIVISION" which will have a 43ft pitching distance and a 14u "A Division" of 40ft pitching distance.

I will update as much as possible, I am still out working in Nebraska

Because there's not much else on OFC that I can stick my nose in these days, How does an "All Sanction tournament" work when you play by A.S.A. rules?

Does the winner claim an ASA tournament victory? Or does it not matter if it's not a qualifier for ASA/NSA/Pony/USSSA, etc?

Last year we had 10 or 12 teams (like Lasers Orange, Laser Blue, etc.) drop out because of roster rules, which in turn would affect them for nationals or the players they were going to pick-up to play for them in our tournament.

So being one of the first tournaments of the year, and since teams do not need to qualify for A.S.A Eastern Nationals "A" or "B", any team can go they just need to register to play in it.

It was decided for us to go all sanction to allow teams the freedom to pick-up players and play. No need to worry about Roster issues for nationals in a May Tournament. This will allow the big name teams to play without worries of rosters and to play in a big tournament with great competion to start the year.. We go with A.S.A Rules since we know and like their rules the best..

Winners get to claim Victory of the All Sanction Wildcat Pride Spring Shootout Tournament, but more important teams will get to see just where they stand with their team to start the year off playing against great teams.

I wish you well. But I suspect that there's too many grey areas to make a coach feel comfortable in entering his/her team in something like this. (At least, if they have aspirations of plating in a "National" event some where.)

I wish you well. But I suspect that there's too many grey areas to make a coach feel comfortable in entering his/her team in something like this. (At least, if they have aspirations of plating in a "National" event some where.)

Well we were an A.S.A Quailifer for the last 4 years and had 72 teams last year and 76 teams the year before that.

Teams do not need to win or even play in an A.S.A Quailifier to go to A.S.A Eastern "A" or "B" Nationals, THEY JUST NEED TO BE A.S.A REGISTERED AND REGISTER WITH THE TOURNAMENT TO PLAY IN IT.

ONLY A.S.A. / U.S.A do teams need to quailify for.

So i agree with others on here, "why play in or host" if you don?t need it to go. Why not play in the best tournaments for the fun and competition that you can get..

Please use our online registration form to register. you can pay online or mail in the check, but register online..

Thanks, Todd

This is a solid well run tournament with a good following. As for a coach who has aspirations of competing strong in a national tournament why would he shy away from a tournament that they can play their team up in? With this being one of the first weekends of the summer, and not many showcases this weekend in which teams can play up in, this was a smart move on the Wildcats part. The ability to fill teams do to girls not being released from their high school teams is also critical for this weekend.

I've seen a lot of tournaments and Todd with the help of the parents of the organization's players put on a well run tournament.

You're defending someone who hasn't been attacked. I was just making an observation. R e l a x ....

For divisions with at least 10 teams we will do the following;

Winners will recieve any 1 National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend paid, upto our $425.00 registration fee.

Second Place will recieve $200.00 to go towards their National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend.

14u divisional winners only (40ft & 43ft), will recieve any 1 National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend paid, upto our $425.00 registration fee.

UPDATE
The city Rec. Dept of Parma has let us know that next year they can not give us fields to use as they will need them for their rec. games. After many talks with them, we decided to move the tournament this year.

We will now host our tournament at Victory Sports Park in North Ridgeville. They have assured me with a contract that the facility will have homerun fences on all fields, the consession building will be completed, clean bathrooms will be available (non porta-john ones). The park will be up and running to the fullest i.e. FINISHED. As the new owners know that in order to be succsefull they must have a top notch place to play at, and so it will be.

Because of this change, they do charge a gate fee (we never had one in the past) we are going to lower the cost to play to $350 to make up for the gate fee everyone will have to pay. We do not make money from the gate fee and never have that is why our fee was alittle bit higher, but most tournament charged the same price with a gate fee anyhow.

While a lot of tournaments may be sanctioned, many are not QUALIFIERS, and more expensive. So why have them sanctioned. Sanctioning can and does effect teams and players for nationals.

If the tournament is not going to be giving a bid out for nationals than they should save the teams and players any grief from the sanctioning body that could cause serious issues for nationals.

ANY A.S.A SANCTIONED TEAM CAN GO TO ANY EASTERN NATIONALS WITHOUT WINNING OR PLACING IN A SINGLE TOURNAMENT. This is why we decided to go the route of being an all sanctioned tournament. No issues for players or teams to worry about.

So why come to our tournament. Because teams and players will have: No roster issues, no worrying about pickup players, no worrying about which age division their teams plays in, 2 umpires for every game, 3 umpires for each semi-final and championship game, homerun fences on all fields and they can come play against some of the great many teams that are power houses that come to our tournament.

All Winners will recieve any 1 National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend paid, upto our $350.00 registration fee.

Second Place, if more then 10 teams in the division, will recieve $200.00 to go towards their National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend.

14u divisional the winners only (40ft & 43ft), will recieve any 1 National Entry Fee of any nationals event they so chose to attend paid, upto our $350.00 registration fee.

SO WHY NOT START THE SEASON BY PLAYING IN THE EARLEST BIGGEST TOURNAMENT OF THE YEAR

Teams that have already paid the full fee will recieve a $75 refund by the end of January.

Thanks, Todd Harbaugh

Welcome to our tournament Grizzly Fastpitch 97's and Thunder Elite -97's

Lists will be updated weekly or bi-weekly

Welcome to our tournament 10u teams : Madness Red and Northcoast Spirit
Welcome to our tournament 14u team : MC Madness 13u Red