Winter Break

softballfan27

Reaction score
How long of a break does your team take off for Winter?
I know most teams will practice as soon as a team is assembled around August or so and may play a few Fall Tournaments and then take time off. How long does your team take off before practicing again?

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
At the older ages 14 and above we took off the week of Thanks Giving through the first of the year.
Got back for some winter tournaments mid Jan through mid Feb then the ladies focused on school ball until late May early June.
Younger ages may take off little longer in the winter since they start play in early spring..

mroby5172

Reaction score
In my daughters last three years(all 10U), only time off is maybe a week or two around Christmas or maybe a week or two off after fall ball tournaments.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
In my daughters last three years(all 10U), only time off is maybe a week or two around Christmas or maybe a week or two off after fall ball tournaments.

Only 4 weeks off at 10U? and she did this at 8,9 and 10...With all that practice and play the team should have won a major national.

mroby5172

Reaction score
Only 4 weeks off at 10U? and she did this at 8,9 and 10...With all that practice and play the team should have won a major national.

They did, they won Nationals in Virginia this past summer....