Wittenberg Univ. Softball Camp

Wittenberg University in Springfield, OH will be conducting four camps. February 18th from 12-4pm will be an INF/hitting camp and 5-9pm (same day) will be an OF/hitting camp. The age limit is players in grades 2-12. Call if you have any questions.

On February 25th 12-4pm will be an INF/hitting TEAM camp. You need atleast 7 players from a team (summer, rec, high school, junior high, etc.) and then the same night an OF/hitting TEAM camp will run from 5-9pm. The age limit is players in grades 2-12. Call if you have any questions.

The cost for each person is $45 per session or $65 for both sessions (includes camp tee shirt) - Individual camp

The cost for each person for the team camp is $35 per session or $55 for both sessions (includes camp tee shirt)

Please email or call, Becky Hall at 937-327-6460, rhall@wittenberg.edu or you can check out Wittenberg's web site at www.wittenberg.edu/athletics/softball

There are still openings for this camp. Check out the Wittenberg web site for the "how to" register for the camp.

Just wondering if you are having any other camps my DD is still in BB. She is unavailable until mid March. I hope you have a great turnout. My son just finished the baseball camps there and really enjoyed them.

Thanks

To my knowledge they will not be having any other camps other than the two on those Sundays. I would encourage to email Coach Hall and ask that question. Her email is rhall@wittenberg.edu. I'm sure she could answer that better than I! I just posted this for her!

Thanks and good luck to your DD in basketball.

Wittenberg University in Springfield, OH will be conducting one final camp on February 25th 12-5:30pm will be an INF & OF/hitting TEAM camp. You need atleast 7 players from a team (summer, rec, high school, junior high, etc.). The age limit is players in grades 2-12. Call if you have any questions. The cost for each person for the team camp is $35 per player.

Please email or call, Becky Hall at 937-327-6460, rhall@wittenberg.edu or you can check out Wittenberg's web site at www.wittenberg.edu/athletics/softball

We went to the individual camps last weekend, and got a lot of individualized attention. They run a really good clinic with a lot of reps and not too much standing around! It's well worth the money!