Wittenberg Winter Camp Dates

http://www4.wittenberg.edu/news/athletics/softball/camps/camps10.pdf

Infield camps are broken down in age groups. Hitting is based off of the right view pro system.

Camps are run by Head Coach Becky Hall. Coach Hall is a 4 star Master Coach through the NFCA. Coach Hall guided the Tigers to their first NCAC championship in 2000. She has named Coach of the Year twice. In 2008, she surpassed 200 career victories.
Coach Hall also coaches in the summer with The Miami Valley Xpress. Her teams have competed at the some of the highest levels of travel ball. We look forward to the opportunity to work with your daughter. Sign up today!

2/20 (Session B) & 2/21 (Session C)

Thanks we play that weekend but not till late on one of the 2 days, do you know the times as well?......( sorry to ask so many questions but its not listed on the web site either)

session B 2/20 noon-5pm outfield & hitting

session C 2/21 noon-5pm infield & hitting

I'm here for you man!!!

This was a great camp! One of the best we have attended. Tons of stations, small groups, VERY organized. Coach Hall and her assistants and players have their stuff together. we'll be back next year or for any other clinics...

This was a great camp! One of the best we have attended. Tons of stations, small groups, VERY organized. Coach Hall and her assistants and players have their stuff together. we'll be back next year or for any other clinics...

I fully agree with you Todd, dd enjoyed the camp, coaches and players. Big up to Wittenberg.

I fully agree with you Todd, dd enjoyed the camp, coaches and players. Big up to Wittenberg.

Gotta agree with both of you.
Third time DD has attended the camp and each year coach Hall, her staff and players out-do the last camp!
Incredible hands on experience for players of all ages, great instruction and a lot of work.

Good luck this year to coach Hall and the Tigers!