Women's NCAA Tournament

Am I the only one rooting for the Cinderella team from Marist College? Talk about a team playing basketball the way it was meant to be played. My daughter loves Tennessee, but I can't help but hope the Red Foxes can continue their run. They actually have 3 girls from Ohio on the team.

We have been watching Marist this year as their outstanding freshman, Rachele Fitz, went to Trinity HS in Garfield Heights where my kids go. It has been something to watch very much like the mens last year with George Mason. I also know their was some criticism of Rachele's choice for college last year in not going to a more "name" program. Besides getting a full ride she got a school that specializes in her career goal in fashion and close to NYC and sometimes you have a chance to make your own school's name more noticed which is going on right now. Keep it up Red Foxes!

They're fun to watch and they do a great job of "flopping" to get the foul calls. ?Don't forget to root for Bowling Green as well! ?They go up against #2 seed Vandy late tonight.

Very familar with Trinity (I am from N. Royalton originally), they have produced some outstanding athletes. One of my younger sister's was Co- Miss Ohio Basketball with Vonda Ward.

when did this become the "Ohio basketball connection"? :-?

Streak said:
when did this become the ?"Ohio basketball connection"? :-?

Sorry, thought this was the general board, and we could talk about anything?