Hitting and Hitters Discussion Would you allow this pre- hitting ritual

Westler33

Reaction score
WOW!!! not that is some serious batting right there. Little bit of ninja mixed with a little river dance action looks sweet to me lol.

Bekah24

Reaction score
This just made me laugh really hard! I thought my daughters ritual was bad!

Louuuuu

Reaction score
All I keep thinking is how much I'd like to "quick pitch" this dude.

(As an ump, I'd be inclined to allow it. :rolleyes:)

Fairman

Reaction score
He is relaxed and loose but he had better hit better.
He never leaves the box so I would certainly pitch him quick, inside and maybe way inside.
I don't think he violates any rules but he certainly is asking for it.

He does bring some levity to the at-bat but the band is great...can I get one of those?!!

wow

Reaction score
All that and what looks to be a ground out or shallow fly.. Either way unnecessary antics that make him look like a fool... But then again its all about looking good!

manitoudan

Reaction score
If I'm pitching I'd bean his a$$ on the first pitch , every time . unless i'm only a run ahead and no outs . Then I'd be unhappy I couldnt .

SMc4SMc

Reaction score
He's perfect.
Slow runner in front of him gets a steal because the pitcher is mesmerized.. Bases loaded, he relaxes everybody, no pressure. Probably induces a pass ball but HBP scores a run so I Evo him to first. And he's definitely fast, and "light" on his toes, so I've got a SS or CF to pair with Billy Hamilton.... we're getting extra bases all day long. Heck who needs a mascot or cheerleaders. Can you imagine the Bobble-head or t-shirt sales?
C'money folks platinum, maybe titanium opportunity here.... Umm, I think the Yankees should sign him for A-Rod money.