Wright State Softball Camps

Wright State will be hosting two summer camps in June. One is a 3 day overnight instructional camp and the other is a 1/2 day hitting camp. The overnight camp is June 19-21 and the hitting camp is June 26. Both camps will be held at the Athletes in Action complex in Xenia, OH. They have two beautiful fields w/ shaved infields and field turf outfields. There are six batting cages. One of the fields is lighted for evening play. The accomodations for sleeping and dining are all close to the fields. For more information and registration please click on the link.
http://www.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/wrst/sports/w-softbl/auto_pdf/SBCamps07

Fixed link - TheBearMay

Lot of good players will be flying into Colorado on the 26th - Louisville Slugger Tourney.

There is still room in the camps mentioned above but spots are filling up so be sure to register soon! :)

Do you have any one day clinics? specifically pitching clinics or pitching instruction offered individually?

We are offering a one day hitting clinic on June 26th. We will be working with pitchers during our Instructional clinic. Because of NCAA regulations our pitching coach can only give individual pitching instruction to girls under high school age. At this point there are no pitching clinics scheduled for the summer. Please call the softball office at Wright State for more information.

Is there still openings in the overnight camp?
Is there a phone # to call?

I just called Sue Carpenter this morning. There are still openings for the overnight camp. I can PM anyone her number if requested.

Everyone who has attended a Wright State University softball camp under Coach Larabee knows the quality of instruction will be excellent, the camp will be well organized, and the softball skills will be enhanced. This looks like a great camp.

I would agree about the quality of instruction. I believe Coach Larabee is currently out working with team USA prior to his hosting of his camp.

I have taken my oldest and my youngest to many camps over the years, this I would say is one of the best and many other coaches agree. You can pick up pointers as a coach. If you ever get a chance go to the short ball camp in the winter, it will really improve you bunting and slapping skills.