Wright State Softball Camps

Wright State University will be conducting three softball camps this summer. Two all-skills camps and one pitching camp. The all-skills camps will be June 13th and 14th and July 11th and 12th. The pitching camp will be held on June 20th and 21st. All Skills camps are designed to help players of all ages (grades 4-12) improve on essential aspects of the game of softball. Offensive segments of the camp will work on the mechanics of the swing, eliminating many popular myths of the softball swing. Slapping and bunting will be included. In the pitching camp basic fundamentals and different styles will be taught as well as strategies on how to use each pitch. Camp brochures can be printed off our website at: wsuraiders.com/softball/ if you have any questions call coach Larabee at 937 775-2108.

I would highly recommend this camp. Coach Larabee and his staff absolutely know what they are doing and they are excellent teachers as well.

I attended thier coaches clinic this winter and I was very impressed with thier slapping and "attack" offense approach to the game.

I have no doubt that any player who attends will gain much from the experience.

I also attended the winter coaches clinic and agree with Rich that Coach Larabee puts on an energetic clinic. ?I'm sure that his players clinic will not be disappointing. ?

Amanda Fortune our pitching coach will be heading up the pitching clinic. Coach Fortune was an All-Big Ten pitcher and does an outstanding job teaching the proper mechanics of pitching. Absolutes of pitching will be taught and players styles will not be altered.