Wright State Softball Coaches Clinic

Wright State will be hosting a Coaches Clinic on Sunday, Feb. 10th from 9am to 5pm in the Berry Room of the Nutter Center. Guest speaker will be Howard Carrier who will be covering three sessions on hitting. Coaches Larabee, Carpenter and Skrabacz will cover other aspects of the game including catching, infielding, pressure baserunning, and team defense. Cost is $50. More information and registration can be found at the following website:
http://wsuraiders.cstv.com/auto_pdf/p_hotos/s_chools/wrst/sports/w-softbl/auto_pdf/08CoachesClinic

Always enjoy Coach Larabee's clinics, and come away with more than I can usually implement. Looks like I might be over on the west side of the state come February 10....

Great camp. ?Any coach can improve their knowledge of hitting by attending a ?Howard Carrier Cinic. ?I plan on bringing ?a group down. Read some of Howard's posts under hitter and you can see how much knowledge you can learn from him.

My DD has been going to Howard for going on 3 years, and everytime we visit him, we come away having learned something new, this would definitly be money well spent ! :)

I can't give an opinio on Coach Larabee until after Myself and assistant coaches attend the seminar, but I can say Howard is well worth the money!!

Howard has the first three hours. In terms of Coach Larabee. He now uses Howard as his hitting instructor and If Howard is willing to work with Coach Larabee that says enough for me. Wright State in the past still had one of the best camps that I attended. Slapping and bunting camp was excellent. He also has supports Bill Hillhouse's and has comments on his web site. Many high school and traveling coaches go to his camps. Last year I ran into Joe A at his small ball camp.

As in the main post- you can pull up the registration brochure online. However, after the first of the year we will be sending out brochures to many high school coaches. We don't have a lot of travel ball coaches' information so if you would like to receive a brochure via snail mail, please send your address to sue.carpenter@wright.edu.

I have e-mailed her for the information. Looking forward to this clinic. DD has be to Howard as well and we learned so much in a short time. This should be very informational.

This is a well run clinic and the Wright State staff does a great job sharing their knowledge. It is in my opinion it is one that should be attended. I am very surprised that more teavel ball coaches do not attend. The value is excellent and the content is solid. The clinic has always been a good, but adding Howard takes it up to another level.

Thanks to the Raiders staff for taking the time to share the knowledge and help to raise instruction level in this part of Ohio. We are very lucky.

Rich,

Ohio Wave Fastpitch

Soooo, whos planning on attending this clinic?? This looks to be one of the best coaches seminars this offseason.

I had a car full now we are taking two cars! ?Just getting a chance to pick Howard's ?mind is worth the trip!

Good job Sunday! Mike is fired up with what Howard has taught him on hitting.

Read the posts by hitter on this forum! Now you get a chance to meet him and learn about hitting. Great opportunity for coaches to learn from one of the best !

Yes, I'm bringing some coaches with me. Wouldn't miss it. We are at the 1-26 Camp, round two on hitting. Chris you wearing a Yankee hat, so I know who to look for? Not allowed to wear my Cincinnati Stuff up here were the Indians rule!

SBFAMILY said:
... Not allowed to wear my Cincinnati Stuff up here were the Indians rule!
Oh, I think you'll be safe down at WSU wearing Cincy colors as there will be several fans in attendance.