Wright State Softball Skills Camps

There are still a few openings left for the Wright State Softball Camps. Here is what is available:

On January 26th -
Outfield Camp - 9am - 11am
Catchers Camp - 3pm - 5pm
Short game hitting camp - 6pm - 8pm

On Feb. 2nd -
Hitting - 9am - Noon
Hitting 1pm - 4pm

On Feb. 9th - Pitching
There are a few spots left in both sessions of the pitching camp
Session I - 9am - 11am
Session II - 1pm - 3pm

http://wsuraiders.cstv.com/auto_pdf...ports/w-softbl/auto_pdf/08WinterSoftballCamps

Just curious what anyone thought of the hitting camps this weekend ? I have been to many camps and I would rate this at the top. I know Mike ran over his time limit, but the kids were very active, my dd was impressed.

We drove 2 hrs to attend and were not disapointed. One of the best camps we have seen. The fire Mike has was a big plus for dd.

Any suggestions on how they could improve? I'll be back for two more trips and was asked if anyone had any suggestions?

My dd and her coaches dd attended the camp this past weekend. We have never attended any camps before. We were very impressed, well worth the money and time. The very next day I called to see if there was any openings for the infield camp but they were filled up. The girls are on the waiting list. ;)

Just wanted to send a note of thanks to the coaching staff and players at Wright State for having not one the best intstuctional camps but the BEST.

I will pass this along, since I will be back on Feb 10. One of the comments many of the parents and coaches told me, "It's great to go to a camp and you have only two girls per station".

Got to love coach Larabee's intense nature. Great camp DD learned alot . Coaching staff could not have been nicer and the WSU girls were great with the kids.