Wright State Winter Softball Camps

The dates have been set and registrations are now being taken for Wright State's Winter Softball Camps. There will be four camps available. Two hitting camps, one all skills camp, and one pitching camp. Space is limited so be sure to sign up asap. More info and registration can be found at the following link. http://wsuraiders.cstv.com/sports/w-...100307aaa.html

This was a great camp last year and this summer. The short game hitting was excellent last year.

Could you actually post the dates without going to the web site as I only see the form not the dates of the camp.

Thanks.

2008 Wright State Winter Softball Camps

Hitting camps - Sun. Jan 13 & Sat. Feb. 2
Session 1: 9am - Noon
Session 2: 1pm - 4pm

All Skills Camp - Sat. Jan. 26th
Outfield: 9am - 11am
Infield: Noon - 2pm
Catchers: 3pm - 5pm
Short-game hitting: 6pm - 8pm

Pitching Camp - Sat. Feb. 9th
Session 1: 9am - 11am
Session 2: 1pm - 3pm

There ya go. ;)

I can't seem to pull up the registration page for some crazy reason. ?Can anyone provide a phone number or email address??
Thanks.

i called asst coach sue carpenter @ 1-937-775-2865 to make resverations

I had problems also , it locked up my computer . had to go thru a bunch a crap , when it did come up it was so small I could'nt read it. send it to me bearmay in another file/format if you can thanks MD

Camps are filling up and space is limited so this is just a friendly reminder that we have some great camps coming up in January & February. http://wsuraiders.cstv.com/sports/w-...100307aaa.html
Also - to all you coaches out there - mark your calendar. We will be holding a coaches clinic on Sunday, Feb. 10th from 9am - 6pm. Guest speaker will be Howard Carrier. More information and registration will be available soon on Wright State's website as well on JJ and OFC.

Coaches if you want to understand hitting no one breaks it down better than Howard Carrier. I have a few coaches that are coming down with me, since they wanted to attend one of Howard's clinics.

This is definately a great opportunity for any coaches to listen and enjoy Howard. You can't sit through a session with Howard without learning something. I doubt there is any area of the game he can't help with. Hope everyone free that day makes a point of attending.