WSU head coach

Mike Larabee has been named head softball coach at University of Arkansas! Wow, what an amazing coach and motivator. My DD went to the WSU softball camps and LOVED the hitting camps. She has become a great hitter and has the WSU camps to thank for it! He will be missed by this community!

ummm.... that might be University of Arkansas, congratulations to Mike.

Wow! Congrats Coach Larabee!

I wondered how long we would be able to keep him in our area. His camps were the best!

Yes, thanks Cincy Storm. I read Arkansas but had Arizona on my mind...they are my team!

He will be missed in the softball community for sure on and off the field...

In the last two years we have become friends so thank God for the phone and the internet and now I will have an SEC team to root for!

Good luck to Coach B and his family and to the WSU girls....I hope you find another high caliber coach to fill his shoes!

I am sure the Express Organization will also miss him!

Howard

Always been an SEC guy --now I have a new team to root for. Coach B will be missed badly at WSU. and yes his camps were terrific MD

He will be missed. The dd has been going to his camps for years. Best college hitting & Small ball camps I have attended. I knew we wouldn't be able to keep him. Good luck WSU to find someone of his caliber.

Huge loss for Wright St., but a huge gain for Arkansas. I agree SBFamily, best camps my dd has gone to. Congrats Coach Larabee.

Congrats Coach B. We will take the trip down for your first camp. Big shoes will need to be filled at WSU and MVE

All the best!

Congratulations to Coach B! I agree it was just a matter of time before the bigger schools came calling.

Personally, I hope that Coach Carpenter gets the WSU Head Coach job. She is an awesome coach, has local ties, and is an incumbent WSU assistant.