Your opinion on bats

My daughter just moved up bat sizes from spring rec ball to fall ball because the older bat was too small and light. She had a worth storm bat 28/16 I think. But I bought her a new Easton Synge SRV6B because the reviews were saying it was a great bat. This bat is 31/19.5 and she swings it well. Is this bat as good as the DeMarini or Miken bats? Also does it take a while to break one of these in? She has only used it on about 20 pitches so far and it doesn't seem to have too much pop at least yet. I am looking to get her a couple more used bats maybe a 32/21 csf3 or a Miken just to test out. She is a smaller girl about 5ft tall and 75 pounds 11 year old.

I've seen many good reviews on the Synge, yet a few girls on my DD's team had the Synge and ended up using the DeMarini CF3's or CF4's in the dugout. I'm not really impressed with the Synge from my personal experience. One of my DD's also had a couple Miken bats and we ended up using them for cage bats. All three of my DD's are using the CF3 or CF4. Tried using an RT but a little too end loaded for them.

Well before anyone starts buying bats I would wait. OHSAA is coming out in a few months with a list of bats that will be illegal. From what I heard and understand almost if not all composite bats will be ILLEGAL ! keep checking there website on the list.

Well before anyone starts buying bats I would wait. OHSAA is coming out in a few months with a list of bats that will be illegal. From what I heard and understand almost if not all composite bats will be ILLEGAL ! keep checking there website on the list.

Are you kidding me??? I know baseball recently made an adjustment but softball did their's two years ago....

Same old tired rumors on banning bats, just <insert sanctioning body name here>.

On the Synge.... friends DD has one. Seems like a decent bat, slightly end loaded but not bad. Seems to have a nice size sweet spot.

I'm sure the Easton bats are ok, we just won't buy or test anything Easton. Hard to use a product that was behind getting us out of softball in the Olympics .