Zanesville Scores

Ohio Ice Silver is playing up 14 U this weekend. Played 5 games Pool play and they are 4 wins and 1 loss
Wins Vs, Ohio Lady Vipers, Chillicoth Chill, Ohio Sharks 4 to 2 and Valley Sting 5-3 (I think).

Their loss is to Pittsburg Pride 4-1.

Good Job ladies. GO ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your're good except the Sting was 4-3 on Macey's walk off, bases loaded, 2 out, RBI ?;D

GREAT way to end a LONG day.

The Heath Crush 12U went undefeated and took the 12U championship.. On Saturday they had an awesome game against the Stingrays. Heath scored the only run in the bottom of the 6th inning to win the game. Both teams played great defense and both teams had runners on, in scoring position throuout the game. Heath finally pushed a run across on a two out double by Kylie Gross and then on a two strike, nice change up, Halley Anderson was able to punch a single back up the middle to score the run.. This was an exciting game to watch as both pitchers did a tremendous job and their defenses made plays behind them.

I believe the stingrays also had a good game against the Bullets, but I am not sure who came out on top.

Stingrays over Bullets for Second, and Bullets over Rage for third. Was a great tourney. We had a lot of fun and the girls played hard this weekend. Couldn't be prouder!

Great job by the Heath Crush. ?Best game of the weekend. ?and worst umpires. ?
Great pitching by both teams. ?Excellent D by both teams. ?

Congratulations Crush! ?

11U Ohio Stingrays placed second. ?defeated the Bullets 5-2
Red diamonds 6-0 ? ?Phoenix 6-5 ? Lady Rage 2-0 and the Mt. Vernon All stars in a game under the lights.

Great weekend. ?thanks to everyone for the enjoyable weekend!

Ice31Ice13, Bullets score with Stingrays was 5-2, Stingrays with the win. Great Game!
We won 4 games over Mt Vernon (20-0), Phoenix (3-0), Jackson Diamonds (8-0), Lady Rage (6-2). Lost 2 to Crush (0-5), Stingrays (2-5).
Great Job this weekend Ladies!

ok. ?sorry. ?maybe it was 5-2 Stingrays over Bullets. ?I don't have my score book with me. I'll have to double check. ;)

?Good Game. ?Awesome pitcher. ?all the girls played excellent D.

Good luck to all!!

So how did the Ice Silver finish in bracket play? I can't find any results for the 14U --- and what was the name of this tourney?